Hi readers! In this post, we will have an in-depth analysis of Union Bank of India missed call banking service. Here, I’ve covered the following details – missed call balance enquiry number and missed call mini statement number.
Article Overview and Contents
- Union Bank of India Missed Call Numbers
- Union Bank of India SMS Banking
Union Bank of India is a public sector bank. In other words, it is a Government operated banking institute. The bank was founded on November, 1919.
With time, Union Bank has grown in terms of business, revenue and size. The recent amalgamation with Andhra Bank and Corporation bank just added to its strength. The amalgamation has benefited Union Bank in terms of business, assets, revenue and sheer size!
Union Bank of India offers different types of banking and financial services. These products and services are aimed at addressing banking needs of individuals, MSMEs, corporate firms, farmers, NRIs etc.
Personal banking, corporate banking, insurance, wealth management – Union Bank of India’s product portfolio is diverse and impressive. Here are some of the popular financial services and products offered by this bank –
- Accounts (savings and current)
- Mutual funds
- Demat account
- Fund transfer services
- Online banking services
- Mobile banking services
- And more…
Technology has had a huge impact on the world of banking. Some of the notable technology-driven developments in banking sector includes – internet banking, mobile banking, SMS banking, missed call banking etc. Union Bank of India has been quick to embrace such technology/services.
In this post, we will deal with missed call banking and SMS banking services. After going through this post, you will find answers to questions such as –
- How to check account balance through missed call?
- How to register for missed call banking service?
- And more…
Union Bank of India Missed Call Numbers
Missed call banking forms an integral part of mobile banking. In order to use this service, you won’t need an internet connection or swanky smartphone. You may just give a missed call and check your account balance information.
This service will work only if you have registered your mobile number with your bank account. Follow these steps to link your mobile number with your bank account –
How to register?
- Visit nearest branch of Union Bank of India.
- Enquire about the process of linking/updating/adding a mobile number to your account.
- Fill up the KYC form and link/add/update your mobile number.
- The mobile number will be linked/added/updated after verification.
How to check account balance by giving a missed call?
Dial 09223008586 from your registered mobile number. After ringing for 2-3 times, the call will get disconnected automatically. The bank will send you an SMS. Open the SMS and find details about your account balance.
Features of missed call banking
- It is easy to use.
- Internet connection of not required.
- Receive required information instantly.
- Works on any type of handset.
How it works?
Here are the steps involved in the entire missed call banking process –
- User makes call from his/her registered mobile number.
- Bank identifies the number and looks up the relevant bank account.
- Bank also identifies the type of service requested by the user (balance enquiry or mini statement).
- System disconnects the call automatically.
- System generates and SMS that contains required information (account balance or transaction details).
- The SMS is sent to the user’s registered mobile number.
Union Bank of India SMS Banking
|Check cheque status||UCSR [space] cheque number||09223008486|
|Locate nearest branch||UBRANCH [space] pincode [space] location/city||09223008486|
|Locate nearest ATM||UATM [space] pincode [space] location/city||09223008486|
|Block debit card||UBLOCK [space] last 4 digits of debit card||09223008486|
SMS banking is a handy service. Using this service, a customer may take care of basic banking processes – like balance enquiry, fetching mini statement, cheque status enquiry etc – by sending a text message! In order to use this service, your mobile number must be registered with the bank.
How to check account balance by sending SMS?
Send the text message – UBAL – to 09223008486 from your registered mobile number. The bank will send you a message. Check the message and find your account balance information.
How to check mini statement by sending SMS?
Send the text message – UMNS – to 09223008486 from your registered mobile number. You will receive a message from the bank shortly. Check the SMS and find details about your last few transactions.
How to block debit card by sending SMS?
Send the text message – UBLOCK [space] last 4 digits of debit card – to 09223008486 from your registered mobile number. You will receive a confirmation message from the bank.