UGAT stands for Under Graduate Aptitude Test. It is a management entrance exam. Do you want to register for UGAT this year? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, we will have an in-depth analysis of UGAT 2021 application process.
Article Overview and Contents
- Important dates
- UGAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- UGAT 2021 Online Application Process
- UGAT 2021 offline application
- UGAT 2021 Application Fee
- Important documents required
- General instructions
This test is also known as AIMA UGAT. In this post, readers will find the following details – UGAT application form (dates and details), registration process (step by step guide), documents required and application fee. In short, this post contains all the important details that you need to know about UGAT application process.
Come, let us take a closer look at UGAT application process-overview:
|Name of entrance exam:||UGAT (Under Graduate Aptitude Test)|
|Mode of application process:||Online/Offline|
AIMA (All India Management Association) conducts UGAT examination each year. It is a management entrance exam. The main aim of this test is to facilitate admission of eligible candidates into UG level management programs (BBA, BCA, BHM, IMBA etc) in colleges across India.
It is a national level entrance exam. AIMA conducts this exam once in a year. In this post, readers will find all the important details that they need to know about UGAT application process. This post covers the following details – important dates, registration process, form-filling, uploading relevant documents and payment of application fee.
|Application process to start on||1st week of January, 2021|
|Last date to apply||1st week of May, 2021|
|Admit card to be issued on||1st or 2nd week of May, 2021|
Eligible candidates may apply for this test online. Am I eligible to register for UGAT, some of you may ask. Let us check out UGAT eligibility criteria –
UGAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
In order to be considered eligible to appear for UGAT, one must fulfill certain conditions. These conditions are both academic and non-academic in nature. Academic conditions consist of aspects such as – educational qualification and minimum aggregate marks required. On the other hand, non-academic qualifications consist of aspects such as – age limit and nationality.
Let us check out these aspects one by one. Here we go –
Minimum educational qualification required is – completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board (state, CBSE, ICSE etc).
Candidates appearing for 12th board final exam are also eligible to appear for this test. However, they must be able to provide proof of passing 12th board during counseling or admission process.
As discussed before, eligible candidates may apply for UGAT exam online. Come, let us take a closer look at UGAT application process –
UGAT 2021 Online Application Process
UGAT application process consists of the following stages –
- Form-filling process
- Uploading documents
- Payment of application fee
Let us take a closer look at each stage –
UGAT 2021 Registration
- Visit the official website of AIMA.
- Search for UGAT 2021 registration or application link and click on it.
- If you have not registered for UGAT yet, register as a fresh candidate.
- Fill up the registration form by entering the following details – name of the candidate, date of birth and email id.
- Enter the verification code.
- Click on ‘yes’ radio button for the questions asked.
- Click on ‘submit’ button.
- A candidate will receive his/her login credentials via email.
After completing registration process, a candidate may access his/her application form. Come, let us check out the form-filling process –
Steps to fill UGAT 2021 Application Form
- Visit the official website of AIMA UGAT.
- Sign in with your credentials.
- Fill up the application form by entering the following details – Personal details, contact details, address, academic details etc.
- Enter your preferences (mode of test, course, test city etc).
- Upload relevant documents.
- Click on ‘save and continue’ button.
- Proceed to payment section. Choose your mode of payment (online or DD).
- Pay the application fee.
- Check the confirmation page, download it and take its printout for further use/reference.
UGAT 2021 offline application
- Candidates may even register for this test offline. When it comes to offline mode, they may obtain UGAT application form from designated institutes or from AIMA’s head office (cash payment).
- A candidate may even obtain the form via post. He/she must send a DD amounting to 650 INR in favor of AIMA, payable at New Delhi. He/she must also attach two self addressed slips/adhesive stickers along with the DD.
- After obtaining the application form, fill it up correctly by entering the following details – personal details, academic details, preferences etc. Attach photograph on the assigned space.
- Send the filled application form to the following address –
Manager, UGAT, AIMA, 15 Link Road, Lajpat Nagar, Part 3, New Delhi, 110024.
UGAT 2021 Application Fee
- UGAT application fee is 650 INR.
- Candidates may obtain offline UGAT application form by paying 650 INR from listed institutes/AIMA head office.
- Candidates may pay application fee online through credit/debit cards or net banking.
- Candidates may pay application fee offline through DD amounting to 650 INR drawn in favor of AIMA, New Delhi.
Important documents required
- A valid email id
- An active mobile number
- Academic certificates
- Scanned documents
Keeping the above mentioned things/documents ready will simplify the application process.
Guidelines for scanned documents
While filling up the application form, candidates are supposed to upload the following scanned images –
- Latest passport size photograph of the candidate
- Signature specimen of the candidate
Scanned images must satisfy the following conditions –
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||Shouldn’t exceed 50KB|
|Signature specimen||JPG/JPEG||Shouldn’t exceed 50KB|
- All scanned images must be clear, not blurry.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph.
- Don’t wear cap/mask/sun-glass/dark glass while getting the photograph clicked.
- Signature specimen must be on white paper.
- Sign using black or blue inked pen only.
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply (before filling the application form).
- Fill up and submit the application form before the deadline.
- Fill up the application for correctly. Revise it before submitting.
- Enter a valid email id while registering.
- Enter a working mobile number while registering.
- Keep necessary documents ready while filling up the form.
- Make sure that scanned documents adhere to the guidelines set by the authorities.
- Take printout of the form/confirmation page.