Are you all set to crack TS EAMCET test in 2021? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, we will have an in-depth analysis of TS EAMCET exam. Here, readers will find the following details – important dates, application process, syllabus, pattern, eligibility criteria, fees, result, cutoff and more.
Article Overview and Contents
- TS EAMCET 2021: Basic Details
- TS EAMCET 2021 Application Process
- Application fee
- Documents for the Application Process
- Steps for filling the application form
- TS EAMCET 2021 Cut off Marks
- Estimation of Qualifying Marks for the Year 2021
- Ways to Check the Cut Off
- TS EAMCET 2021 Answer Keys
- TS EAMCET 2021: Important Dates
- What and how to prepare?
- Important Subjects
- TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
- TS EAMCET 2021 admit card
- TS EAMCET 2021 results
- Counselling processes
- How to verify certificate?
- Entering options
- Seat allotment
- What are the certificates needed during verification?
The students who have completed their 10+2 in pcb or pcm subjects must be in the lookout for an opportunity where they can get good career options in the future. There was a time when students were not able to get enough opportunity to showcase their abilities. But nowadays students can sit in different types of exam that are organised by the government.
When we talk about entrance exams we get so many options but if you want to expel yourself as a future engineer then Telangana government has introduced an exam named EMACET. You can give this exam by sitting at home.
Most of you might have heard bout this exam but few of you have a proper knowledge about it. This study is going to give you all the details that you need to known for appearing for this entrance exam.
TS EAMCET 2021: Basic Details
The full form of TS EAMCET is Telangana Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. It is organised by the JNTU Hyderabad every year for the students who have passed 10+2 exams. The students who want take to admission in different undergraduate programs can get a good opportunity in this entrance test. If you are able to appear in this exam then you will be able to get admission in good engineering and medical colleges.
It is basically conducted through online medium. Want to know which outs you can avail with this test? Students can take admission on graduate course like B.Pharm(MPC), B.Tech(Agriculture Engineering), B.Sc(CA and BM), Pharm-D(MPC), B.Tech(Dairy technology) and B.Tech(Agriculture and engineering).
However exceptions exist in this exam because you need to have a citizenship of the Telangana for giving this test.
TS EAMCET 2021 Application Process
If you are an aspirant for this exam then you have to fill up an application form to the authorities. Without it you cannot get a chance to sit in the exam. You have to fill up this form carefully. Get a clear understanding about the application form that you need to fill up.
- The students who are going to sit for the exam can keep a check on the website. The university is going to upload the application form on the site.
- For each of the categories, the applicants have to submit a single application form.
- One can fill the forms by going to their nearest TS online centre.
- The aspirants have to provide scanned photographs along with signature in the application forms.
- In case the candidates commit a mistake while filling up details then they can get a chance to amend them. A correction period will be given to the applicants for making the changes.
- The candidates are required to submit the print out of the from to the invigilator at the exam centre.
Now, the question which has entrapped your mind is the amount that a candidate will require for the application form. Check this out in the below mentioned points.
- The general candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 500 while the candidates who belong to the category of SC or ST will have to pay Rs. 250.
- You can pay the amount through online medium.
- The applicants can also visit the nearest TS online centre.
Documents for the Application Process
Before you proceed with the application form, the candidates have to present some documents. Your registration will only be confirmed if you are able to submit the following document to the authorities –
- Certificates of 12th exam
- Aadhaar card
- Online receipt of the TS
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Debit card or credit card
- Certificate proving local candidature
- Income certificate of parents
Steps for filling the application form
After you are registered online you have to follow certain steps to complete the application form. A list of steps has been explained for your reference.
First step-Applying online
- Log in to the website of TS EAMCET (eamcet.tsche.ac.in).
- You will see that the screen will display registration fee procedures.
- Choose the mode of payment.
Second step- Fill up the form
After paying the registration fee the candidates can fill up details like exam board, stream and personal details. In the stream section candidates are required to select the field that they are applying for. Documents related to personal details as well as education needs to be uploaded.
Third step-Get the print outs
After filling up the form successfully you will get an option for print out. However you have to provide the registration number otherwise you can get the print outs.
Considerations Regarding Photos and Signature
Before uploading your photos or scanning your signatures you need to go through the below mentioned guidelines properly –
- Candidates should provide their recent photographs and it should be coloured.
- Light coloured backgrounds are preferred for the background f the photos.
- One needs to scan only the part where they have signed.
- You have to use a blank ink pen for the signature.
Correcting the Forms
If you have filled up incorrect detail then you can correct it. This can be done by clicking on the request for corrections online form. Candidates can see this link only for a certain period of time. Apart from opting for online modes, a student can even write letter to the authorities’ for requesting them to make required changes. Candidates have to provide valid documents so that the authorities can verify them.
TS EAMCET 2021 Cut off Marks
This is perhaps the only factor which increases the level of tension among the aspirants. Cut off marks can be termed as the marks that grants a student the green signal to get admission in top engineering or medical colleges. The cut off marks is generally issued after the completion of the seat allotment process. It is declared by the JNTU, Hyderabad.
If you ask question that how it is decided? Then the answer is that it depends on several factors. These factors include total seats, level of exam, total students and number of students who appeared for the exam.
The university will declare the cut off marks before the preparation of the merit list. If a candidate‘s final score along with the cut off mark is not fulfilling the qualifying criteria then the candidates cannot get admission in the engineering or medical colleges.
Estimation of Qualifying Marks for the Year 2021
- The EAMCET which will be conducted the next year have decided the qualifying marks for this exam. Have a look at the minimum marks that you need to obtain for passing EAMCET examination.
- Examinees are required to score at least 25% marks in the entrance test for qualifying.
- The candidates have to score about 40 out of 160.
Ways to Check the Cut Off
Students will be able to find out their final result with cut off marks by following the below mentioned steps.
- At first visit the official website of TS EAMCET.
- You will get a space where you have to fill up the following details like form number, date of birth and roll number.
- As soon as you enter the details you will get cut off marks in a PDF file.
- You have to click on the submit button as it will allow you to download the file.
TS EAMCET 2021 Answer Keys
The answer key will allow the students to match their answers with a given list. This will help the students to know whether they have chosen the correct answer or not. Candidates can download the answer keys that are given online. If the candidates feel that any of the answer publishes in answer key is incorrect then they can lodge a complaint against it.
All the students who are appearing for TS EAMCET will be able to get their answer key in the first week of May. After the amendment of the answer keys, a final answer key is released. If you raise an objection after the crossing of the due date then your request will become invalid.
Here is a list of steps that a candidate can follow for downloading the TS EAMCET –
- Log in to official website of EAMCET.
- You will find a tab named “TS EAMCET answer key”.
- You will find four sets.
- The candidates have to choose their answer in accordance to their question paper sets.
- Match the answers with the given key.
- These answer key is definitely going to help the students to calculate their scores even before the publication of the results.
TS EAMCET 2021: Important Dates
All the candidates who intend to give this entrance test can take a look at some of the important dates that might help you to keep a track on each and every procedure of this test. Here is a list of dates that a candid has to fit in their memory.
|Availability of application forms||Week-3(March) 2021|
|Date of exam||Week-2(May) 2021|
|Distribution of admit cards||Week-1 to 2(May) 2021|
|Submission of application forms (without late fee)||Week-3(April) 2021|
|Submitting applications with a fine of 5000||Week-1(May) 2021|
|Late fee of 10000||Week-2 (May) 2021|
|Late fee of 500||Week-4(April) 2021|
|Late fee of 1000||Last Week(April) 2021|
|Releasing rank card||Last week(May) 2021|
|Publication of answer key||Week-3(May) 2021|
|Correcting application||Week-3 and 4(April) 2021|
|Result day and declaration of final answer key||Week-4(May) 2021|
|Submission of objection for the answer key||Week-3(May) 2021|
|Counselling||Week-2 (June) 2021|
What and how to prepare?
This is the first thing that student will ask that what are topics that they need to cover for giving this exam. Well, students will be given questions based on their 10+2 syllabus. For more details you can check out the below mentioned points.
- The exam syllabus will properly sink with the curriculum set by TS board of intermediary education.
- Students can prepare as per their respective streams. This means that medical students and engineering students will have different syllabus and they should prepare accordingly.
- Candidates are required to cover the syllabus that is prescribed by the officials.
- The questions will be mainly asked from subjects like mathematics, chemistry, botany, zoology and physics.
- You will be in the need of guidance for completing your preparations in an efficient way. There are certain tips given below that can help you out.
- The first and foremost thing that a student can do is to manage their time. You can prioritize time for each of the subjects.
- Previous year question papers can give the students an idea about the patterns of the questions.
- In order to evaluate yourself you can take up mock tests.
- Students need to revise the syllabus three or four days prior to the exam.
In order to qualify for the EAMCET entrance test, one need to have certain subjects in their 12th syllabus. Otherwise a student cannot be found eligible or appearing for the test. Candidate have to obtain qualifying marks in the below mentioned subjects.
- Tech (food technology)-Biology, mathematics, physical science and natural science.
- A.H and V.Sc: Natural science, biological sciences and physical sciences.
- B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture or agriculture: Vocational courses in agriculture, physical or biological science.
- B.F.Sc: Courses in fishery, natural science and physical science.
- B.Sc. (Forestry): Biology, chemistry, mathematics, biology.
The above mentioned list has given an idea about the subjects that are required in respect of the different courses that they want to avail.
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
Every year thousands of students fill up to the application form for EAMCET test but all of them cannot be selected. In order to choose their candidate certain criteria have been specified.
The candidates an only appears for this exam if he/she belongs from the Telangana or Andhra Pradesh. In case candidates belong to any other Indian state other than Telangana then their application will be rejected.
The applicants should have passed their 10+2 exams from a recognised board of Telengana. They should have pcb or pcm combination of subjects in their 12th exam. The candidates should score at least 45% in each of the pcb or pcm subjects.
If a candidate is applying for engineering or pharmacy courses then they should belong to the age group of 16 years at the time of admission. However rules are different for other courses. Those who are availing for courses other than engineering or pharmacy can belong to the age of 22 years. For SC and ST candidates the age limit is increased to 25 years.
TS EAMCET 2021 admit card
In order to get the admit card for the TS EAMCET, the candidates are required to submit their applications on time without any delay or mistakes. Admit isthe very important as without it the examinees will not be able to appear for the exam. If you have completed the application fill up procedure then you need to keep a check on the websites. Students can obtain the admit card on the official website of EAMCET.
TS EAMCET 2021 results
The results will be declared on the fourth week of May. Students can get their results through online medium. In order to get the results the candidates have to enter their registration number, date of birth and also the admit card number.
The final merit that is published by the authorities will be based on the aggregate marks of 12th board exam as well as entrance test. There are different weightage given to 12th marks and entrance test score. Almost 75% of weightage is given to hr total marks whereas 25% is given to the marks of 12th board.
After the results counselling procedure will begin. The students can participate in this process via online mode. The counselling for EAMCET will be conducted separately for the BiPC stream and MPC stream. The procedure of counselling is conducted through three steps and these include verification of certificates, choice filling and allotment of the seats.
How to verify certificate?
For verifying the certificates the candidates have to follow the below mentioned procedures –
- In order to proceed with the verification process, a student is required to visit help center.
- The original documents have to be brought by the candidates and they need to carry at least two Xerox copies.
- The details of Aadhaar cards will be verified with the help of finger print biometric.
- After completion of the verification process, the students have to collect the manual options.
- The students have to given an option exercise and it will be conducted through online medium.
- The students are required to fill up their choices of colleges and the courses that they want to opt for.
- The choice filling process can be competed after filling up details like admit number, form number of ROC and password.
- These choice fillings can be printed.
The allotment procedures have been discussed below.
- Allotment letters are to be downloaded after the candidates are able to get a seat.
- One needs to log in to the official website for obtaining the allotment order.
- Seat allotment is totally based on the total number of seats, filling choices and category.
Have a look at the reporting process –
- All the students need to report to the institution where their seat has been allotted.
- They have to be present at the institution for obtaining confirmation of their admission.
- Final confirmation of the seat is possible if the candidate pays their admission fee. In case a candidate is unable to pay the fee the seat will be transferred to another student.
What are the certificates needed during verification?
Here is a list of documents that a candidate will need for successfully completing the procedure of verification –
- Mark sheet of 12th
- Pass certificate of 12th
- Transfer certificate
- Rank card issued by TS EAMCET
- Admit card given by TS EAMCET
- Income certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Caste certificate
Frequently asked questions
Q1) Am I eligible for EAMCET test after appearing for my 12th exam?
Ans. Yes, you can apply for the test.
Q2) What are the procedures for applying for the EAMCET application forms?
Ans. Students need to apply online.
Q3) When can I get the application online?
Ans. The application forms are available on 3rd week of March.
Q4) What are the documents that I need to submit while uploading EAMCET forms?
Ans. The applicants have to upload scanned signature as well as scanned images.
Q5) What can I do to correct the mistakes that I have made in my application form?
Ans. You will have to make the changes in the form during correction period which is provided by the authorities.
Q6) Actually I have forgotten the registration, so what shall I do?
Ans. In case you have forgotten your registration number you can get it back by log in to the ‘Forgot registration number’ link. You have to follow certain procedures that are given on the site.
Q7) What to do after filling up the application?
Get the print outs and attach a photograph in the space and get it attested by a gazetted officer.
Q8) What are the payment modes that I can use to pay my fee?
Ans. Students will be able to pay their fees for registration through either AP online mode or Mee seva centres or they can also pay their fees through credit or debit cards.