SIDBI (Small Industries Development Bank of India) is going to recruit eligible candidates for the job post of Assistant Manager (Grade A, General stream post). Recruitment is going to be held for the year 2016. 100 Assistant Manager posts are available at SIDBI and these posts will be filled by online test and Interview selection process. Application process is online and the last date of receipt of application is 11/01/2016. In this article, you will be reading about eligibility criteria, age limit, reservations, educational qualifications, application process and more. Read the article, get necessary details and apply online now!
- Name of recruiting Organization- SIDBI (Small Industries Development Bank of India)
- Job post- Assistant Manager (Grade A)
- Vacancy details- 100 (total)
- Mode of applying- Online (using www.sidbi.in website)
- Last date of receipt of Online Application- 11/01/2016
- Selection process- 2 stage (online test & interview)
SIDBI Assistant Manager recruitment details, 2016
Job post details, vacancy and reservation status
Name of the job post is Assistant Manager. It is a Grade A post. Total 100 vacancies exist. Out of the 100 vacant posts, 15 are reserved for SC Category candidates. 8 places are reserved for ST Category candidates. OBC Category candidates have 27 places reserved for them. Candidates with disability have 8 seats reserved for them. Rest of the seats are unreserved and available for Open Category too.
To be considered eligible for this job post, a candidate must be a Citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan or Tibetan Refugee (who came to India before 1 January, 1962 with the aim of permanently settling down in India).
Candidate of Indian Origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, African Countries (like Kenya, South Africa, Zambia, Zaire, Ethiopia) etc, with the aim of permanently settling down in India will also be considered eligible.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
Candidate must possess Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any Discipline with at least 60% aggregate marks (55% in case of SC/ST category candidates) from a recognized University/Institute. Preference will be given to candidates possessing qualifications like- ICWA, CS, CA, CFA, MBA, Engineering and Diploma in Banking Degrees. Also, possessing computer knowledge will also prove to be handy.
General age limit is between 21-28 years of age. Upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years in case of OBC candidates. It is relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates. 10 years relaxation is given in case of candidates with disability.
How to apply?
- Application process is online. Candidates may visit www.sidbi.in> Careers> Grade A Officers- General Stream recruitment and find the link to apply online.
- Candidate will have to provide details demanded in the online application form. Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature specimen will also have to be uploaded. They must not be larger than 20-50 KB. Jpg format will be better suited for application process.
- General and OBC category students are supposed to pay application fees and intimation charges (500 Rupees total). SC/ST and Disabled candidates have to pay intimation charges only (50 Rupees). This payment has to be made online while submitting online application form.
- After going through the above mentioned procedures, candidates are supposed to take print outs of e-receipt and application form and note down application number and password.
- After this, candidate will be intimated about online examination through SMS and e mail. Candidate will get call letter for online examination through sidbi.in website. He/she will have to download it from the website and carry it to the exam center.
- SIDBI makes use of 2 stage selection process consisting of Online examination and Interview. First stage of Online examination.
- Online examination will be held at examination center that the candidate chose while filling up the application form.
- It is an MCQ format exam, carrying 250 marks in total. It consists of subjects like- Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitudes, General Knowledge, English Language, Computer Knowledge and English Language (descriptive test).
- Candidate will have to score minimum qualifying (cut-off) marks set by SIDBI to stand a chance to move to the next stage of selection process. Cut off may be applied to individual tests or total marks.
- Based on marks scored in online examination, candidates will be shortlisted to appear for Interview. Interview will be held at one of the 5 centers (the one which the candidate selected) mentioned in online application form.
- SMS and e mail notification about Interview call letter will be provided to successful candidates. Candidate will have to download it from SIDBI’s website.
- While appearing for Interview, candidate must also provide the following proofs and certificates- Caste certificate, Educational qualification certificates, Address proof, Interview call letter, print out of online application form, proof of date of birth and disability medical proof.
- Candidates who manage to clear Interview round will stand a chance to feature in the final rank list. Based on vacancy status, candidates featuring in rank list will be selected by SIDBI. Selected candidates will be on probation period, which is of 2 years. This period could be extended to 4 years also.