SET stands for Symbiosis Entrance Test. Do you want to apply for SET this year? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, we will have an in-depth analysis of SET 2021 application process.
Article Overview and Contents
In this post, readers will find the following details – SET application form (dates and details), registration process (step by step guide), documents required and application fee. In short, this post contains all the important details that you need to know about SET application process.
SET is a popular competitive exam in India. Each year, hundreds of thousands of candidates take part in this test. The main aim of this test is to facilitate admission of eligible candidates into UG level academic programs (in different schools of Symbiosis International University).
Come, let us take a quick look at SET application-overview:
|Name of entrance exam:||SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test)|
|Level:||College/University (Symbiosis International University)|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
SET is a college/university level entrance exam. SIU conducts this competitive exam each year. The test facilitates admission of eligible candidates into UG level programs in SIU.
SET, the term, is used to represent many entrance exams such as – SLAT (Law test), SEED (Design test), SITEEE (Engineering test) and SET general test. These tests are related to different academic programs and schools that exist within Symbiosis International University.
In this post, readers will find the following details about SET application process –
- Important dates
- Registration process
- Application fee
- Important documents required
- General instructions
Let us check out important dates related to SET application process –
|Online application process to start on||3rd or 4th week of January, 2021|
|Last date to submit online application form||4th week of April, 2021|
|Admit card to be issued on||4th week of April, 2021|
Candidates may apply for SET online. The online application process is simple and straightforward. Come, let us check it out –
SET 2021 Application Process
SET application process consists of the following main stages –
- Uploading relevant documents
- Payment of application fee
Come, let us check out each stage –
SET 2021 Registration
- Visit the official website of SET (set-test.org).
- If you have not registered for SET 2021 before, click in ‘register’ button. If you’ve already registered for it, you may login with your credentials and access the application form.
- After clicking on register button, a declaration text will appear. Go through the declaration text and click on ‘I agree’ button.
- Complete the registration form by entering the following details – name of the candidate, gender, date of birth, mobile number, email id, test city, choice of discipline, academic qualification etc.
- Upload a scanned image of your latest passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG format and size not more than 10-500KB).
- Click on save and continue button.
- Pay the application fee (online or demand draft).
Registering for two tests
A candidate can register for two separate tests. He/she eligible to take part in two tests (for example – both SITEEE and SET BBA). This can happen only when the said tests are being conducted in two different slots. And a candidate has to pay application fee for each test.
While filling up the application form, candidates are supposed to enter the following details –
- Personal details: Name of the candidate, gender, date of birth, category etc.
- Contact details: Primary email id, secondary email id, mobile number etc.
- Address: State, district, city/town etc.
- Academic details: Pass status, academic qualification, marks scored etc.
- Test preference: Choice of test preference.
SET 2021 Application Fee
Candidates may pay SET application fee online or offline. Here’s the test-wise application fee:
|SLAT/SEED/SET BBA (General)||1750 INR|
Candidates may pay application fee using any one of the following modes –
Online payment mode consists of the following payment gateways –
- Billdesk payment gateway
- Easebuzz payment gatewat
- Indian Bank payment gateway
When it comes to online mode, candidates may pay through credit/debit cards, net banking etc.
If you want to pay via offline mode, draw a Demand Draft in favor of ‘Symbiosis Test Secretariat’, payable at Pune. While filling up the application form, choose ‘DD payment’ option. Obtain the payment advise form. Take printout of this form and fill it with details of the Demand Draft that was drawn. Send DD and payment advice form to the following address –
Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International University, Lavale, Mulshi, Pune 412115.
Important documents required
- A valid email id
- An active mobile number
- Academic certificates
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned documents
Guidelines for scanned documents
- A candidate must upload his/her latest passport size photograph.
- The photograph must not be more than 3 months old.
- Upload colored photograph.
- The image must be clear.
Let us check out the set of general instructions for applicants –
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply (before filling the application form).
- Fill up and submit the application form before the deadline.
- Fill up the application for correctly. Revise it before submitting.
- Enter a valid email id while registering.
- Enter a working mobile number while registering.
- Keep necessary documents ready while filling up the form.
- Make sure that scanned documents adhere to the guidelines set by the authorities.
- Take printout of the form/confirmation page.