Punjab Board has announced class 12th result on Monday (23rd April, 2018). Do you want to check your result? Read on to find more details!
PSEB (Punjab School Education Board) made the results available on 23rd April, 2018. It was made available on their official website. However, soon after the result was published, they deactivated the link. This cause some confusion among students and parents!
Results declared but link deactivated
The result was declared by PSEB on Monday noon. The link to result was provided on their official website. As students and parents learned of this development, they started pouring in on the website.
To their surprise, the result link was removed from the website! The message which read ’10+2 Provisional Result March 2018′ was changed to ’10+2 Provisional Result March 2018 will be available soon’.
How to check Punjab 12th Board result online?
If you want to check your/your war’s/your friends’ result, follow the below mentioned steps –
- Access PSEB’s official website – pseb.ac.in
- On the website, you will find ‘Results’ tab. Click on it
- You will be asked to enter your roll number. Enter the correct details and click on ‘find results’
- Your result will be available on the screen shortly
- You may download the result or take a screenshot of it
- Finally, you may take a printout of the result
Here’s a useful guide for 12th pass students – list of courses after 12th.