Have you passed 12th Science with PCB subjects? Do you want to become a physiotherapist? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve listed down some of the best physiotherapy colleges in Madhya Pradesh, India.
BPT is the most popular physiotherapy course in MP. This post will definitely simplify your BPT admission process. It will help you choose the right physiotherapy college.
In this post, you will find the names of popular physiotherapy institutes in Madhya Pradesh. Apart from the names of colleges, you will also find additional details such as – list of physiotherapy courses, their duration, eligibility criteria, scope, admission process and career prospects.
As I mentioned before, BPT is the most popular physiotherapy course in MP. It is not uncommon to see 12th Science pass students applying for BPT admission. You may also check – paramedical courses in India.
Choosing the right college is an important task. BPT aspirants can’t afford to ignore this task!
A good college offers its students the following main advantages – access to skilled faculty, access to world-class amenities, access to campus placement assistance etc. While securing BPT admission, one must ensure that the college fares well in areas such as – infrastructure, faculty, amenities, rating and reviews.
Come, let us check out the list of colleges now. Here it is –
List of physiotherapy colleges in Madhya Pradesh 2019
Here are some of the popular physiotherapy colleges in MP –
- Rajeev Gandhi College, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Devi Ahilya College of Paramedical Science, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
- Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- College of Life Sciences, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
- Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Swami Vivekanand University, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh
- Rabindranath Tagore University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Bardoli College, Katni, Madhya Pradesh
- People’s University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Sri Sathya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Malwanchal University, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Ayushman College, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- LNCT University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- BIMR College of Professional Studies, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
The above list has not been ranked in any order. It consists of different types of institutes. Let us take a closer look at the classification of institutes. Here’s everything you need to know –
Classification of physiotherapy colleges
Based on the entity that owns the college, physiotherapy colleges can be broadly classified into the following types –
- Government physiotherapy colleges
- Private physiotherapy colleges
Government colleges are managed and funded by the State or Central Government. Private colleges are managed and funded by private charitable trusts and educational organizations.
Private colleges are also known as self-financing colleges. Come, let us take a closer look at the admission process. Here’s everything you need to know –
Reputed institutes rely on merit based admission process. Under this system, seats are distributed among deserving candidates on the basis of their performance in relevant entrance exam and/or board exam. Some colleges are also known to conduct direct or donation based admission process.
Physiotherapy courses, eligibility and more
Based on the academic level, physiotherapy courses can be classified into the following types – UG, PG and Doctoral Degree programs. Based on the format of the course, these programs can be classified into the following types – Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree and Doctoral Degree.
Here are some of the popular physiotherapy courses in MP – BPT, MPT and PhD programs.
Physiotherapists are usually hired by –
- Physiotherapy centers/clinics
- Physical therapy centers
- Rehabilitation clinics
- Sport teams/franchises
They may even start their own physiotherapy center or clinic.