Have you passed 12th standard? Are you interested in pursuing B.Pharm. course? Are you seeking admission to a good Pharmacy College? If yes, this article will be of help to you. Here, I’ve listed down some of the best Pharmacy Colleges in Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
How’s this article of help to me, you may ask. Well, everyone wants to get education from reputed Colleges and Institutes. The quality, reputation and rating of the college from which you pass has a huge influence on your career graph!
For example, consider IIT and IIM brands. Students who get placed from the above institutes command better pay packages that their counterparts. This is due to the influence of IIT and IIM tag!
Similarly, if you pursue B.Pharm. from a highly rated College, you will stand better chances of landing a high-paying job!
Before heading to the meat of the matter – Pharmacy Colleges in Gandhinagar – let me provide you with links to some useful guides –
- B.Pharm. course details
- List of courses after 12th Science
- Medical courses after 12th
- All courses after 12th class
In Gandhinagar, there are two types of Pharmacy Colleges. They are –
- Government Pharmacy Colleges
- Self Financed (Private) Pharmacy Colleges
Government Colleges are operated by the State Government (Government of Gujarat). The Government bears much of the expenses and offers subsidized education to students. This is the main reason why Government Colleges charge extremely low fees.
You may also check – D.Pharm. colleges in Gujarat
Self Financed Colleges are not dependent on the Government. They are operated by trusts or private organizations. Yes, the do come under the supervision of a relevant University (unless it is a Deemed University). SF Colleges charge relatively higher fees. However, students may avail scholarship benefits though (if applicable).
Come, let us check out the list of colleges. Here they are –
List of Pharmacy Colleges in Gandhinagar
- KB Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Gandhinagar
- KB Raval College of Pharmacy, Gandhinagar
- Saraswati Institute of Pharmaceutical Science, Chiloda, Gandhinagar
- Shankarsinh Vaghela Bapu Institute of Pharmacy, Gandhinagar
- Sharda School of Pharmacy, Pethapur, Gandhinagar
- Sree Swaminarayan College of Pharmacy, Kalol, Gandhinagar
- Shree Swaminarayan Sanskar Pharmacy College, Gandhinagar
If you are going to apply for admission for the term 2021, these colleges will be of help to you. They offer job oriented courses such as B.Pharm. and D.Pharm.