Nursing is a noble profession. Do you want to build a decent career in this sector? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve listed down some of the best nursing colleges in Madhya Pradesh, India.
Here, you will find the names of popular nursing institutes in MP, India. Apart from the names of colleges, you will also find additional details such as – list of nursing courses, their duration, eligibility, scope, admission process and career prospects.
Colleges, courses, admission and career prospects – I’ve covered all these topics in the same post. In short, this is your one-stop-shop to find anything about nursing education in MP.
Both students and parents may use this guide to find the right nursing college. A good nursing college usually performs well in areas such as – infrastructure, amenities, faculty, rating and reviews.
This guide will simplify your B.Sc. Nursing admission process. It will help you find the right college.
Come, let us check out the list of colleges now. Here it is –
List of nursing colleges in Madhya Pradesh 2020
Here are some of the popular nursing colleges in MP –
- AIIMS, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- College of Life Sciences, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
- Devi Ahilya College of Paramedical Science, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
- Kasturba College of Nursing, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Rabindranath Tagore University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Mother Teresa Institute of Nursing, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
- ITM University, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
- Jabalpur Institute of Nursing Sciences and Research, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
- The Academy of Nursing Sciences and Hospital, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
- Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Sophia Nursing College, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
- Madhyanchal Professional University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Mansarovar Nursing College, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- People’s University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- BIMTS College of Nursing, Burhanpur, Madhya Pradesh
- RD Gardi College of Nursing, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh
- BIMR Nursing College, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
- NRI Institute of Nursing, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Nandvandan College of Nursing, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
- RKDF University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Choithram College of Nursing, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Malwanchal University, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- LNCT University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Gyanodaya Group of Institutions, Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh
- Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- SDPS Women’s College, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Boston College for Professional Studies, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
The above list has not been ranked in any order. It consists of different types of nursing colleges. Come, let us take a closer look at the types of nursing colleges. Here it is –
Types of nursing colleges
Based on the entity that owns the college, nursing colleges in MP can be classified into the following types –
- Government nursing colleges
- Private nursing colleges
Govt colleges are managed and funded by the State or Central Government. Private nursing colleges are managed and funded by private charitable trusts and organizations.
Govt colleges are known to charge very low tuition fees. Private colleges, on the other hand, charge relatively higher amount of tuition fees.
In order to secure admission into Government or reputed institutes, one must crack relevant entrance exam. Under merit based admission process, seats are distributed among deserving candidates on the basis of their performance in relevant entrance exam and/or board exam. Some colleges are also known to conduct donation based admission process.
Types of nursing courses
B.Sc. Nursing is the most popular nursing education program in MP. But there also exists other types of nursing courses in this state. Based on the academic level, these courses can be classified into the following types – UG, PG and Doctoral Degree courses.
Based on the format of the course, these courses can be classified into the following types – Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree and Doctoral Degree programs.
Nurses are usually hired by healthcare institutes such as – hospitals, clinics, rehabilitation clinics, nursing homes, NGOs, old age homes etc.