Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is in need of eligible candidates, who could fill the vacant posts of Assistant Gr.1 (HR, F&A, C&MM), Stenographer and Pharmacist. NPCIL is trying to fill the vacant job posts through a recruitment drive to be held in 2016. Here, you will be reading details about this recruitment drive, such as- job post details, vacancy and reservation status, eligibility criteria- age limit & educational qualifications, application and selection process.
Note- HR stands for Human Resource, F&A stands for Finance and Accounts, C&MM stands for Contracts and Materials Management.
- Name of the Organization- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Job posts- Assistant Gr.1 HR, Assistant Gr.1 F&A, Assistant Gr.1 C&MM, Stenographer Gr.1 and Pharmacist
- Vacancy details- HR- 7 posts, F&A- 6 posts, C&MM- 1 post, Stenographer- 7 posts, Pharmacist- 1
- Mode of applying- Online
- Last date of applying- 29/01/2016 (5:00 pm)
Job post, vacancy details and reservation status
- Assistant Gr.1 (HR)- Total 07 vacant posts (1 for ST, 2 for OBC and 4 Unreserved)
- Assistant Gr.1 (F&A)- Total 06 vacant posts (1 for SC, 1 for ST, 1 for OBC and 3 Unreserved)
- Assistant Gr.1 (C&MM)- Total 01 vacant post (reserved for ST)
- Stenographer Gr.1- Total 07 vacant posts (1 for SC, 1 for ST, 1 for OBC and 4 Unreserved)
- Pharmacist- Total 01 vacant post (Unreserved)
- For all Assistant Gr.1 posts and Stenographer Gr.1 post, age limit is- 21-28 years. For the post of Pharmacist, the age limit is- 18-25 years.
- For SC/ST candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years. For OBC candidates, it is relaxed by 3 years. Contract employees who worked for NPCIL will get an age relaxation of 5 years. Candidates with Disability will get an age relaxation of 10 years (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC).
- Upper age limit for widows and divorced women is 35 years (40 years for candidates from SC/ST category). Upper age limit for Project Affected Persons (TAPS- 1,2,3 & 4) is 45 years (48 years for OBC and 50 years for SC/ST candidates).
Educational Qualifications required
- Assistant Gr.1 (HR, F&A, C&MM) posts– Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Commerce or Arts. Minimum mark required is 50% (aggregate). Applicant must also have a typing speed of 40 words per minute on PC. Having Hindi typing knowledge will be beneficial. He/she should also have successfully completed Certificate Course of duration of not less than 6 months MS- Windows OS and Applications such as- MS Office, Internet use and surfing, E Mail management etc.
- Stenographer Gr.1– Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject. Minimum mark required is 50% (aggregate). Applicant must also have a typing speed of 40 words per minute on PC and 80 words per minute in English Stenography. Having Hindi typing/stenography knowledge will be beneficial. He/she should also have successfully completed Certificate Course of duration of not less than 6 months MS- Windows OS and Applications such as- MS Office, Internet use and surfing, E Mail management etc.
- Pharmacist– 10+2 Schooling, 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy, 3 months training in the field of Pharmacy and Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or any State Pharmacy Council- an applicant has to satisfy all the mentioned requirements for the post of Pharmacist.
How to apply?
As mentioned before, NPCIL uses online application process. They are inviting applications from eligible candidates through online medium. If you are eligible and interested, head to the website- www.npcilcareers.co.in. There, you will find application forms for all of the posts- Assistant Gr.1, Stenographer Gr.1 and Pharmacist. Fill the relevant form. Last date of applying online is 29 January, 2016. Application process will be active till 5:00 pm of the last day.