MHT CET stands for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. It is a state-level entrance examination. Do you want to register for MHT CET this year? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, we will have an in-depth analysis of MHT CET 2021 application process.
Article Overview and Contents
MHT CET is also known as MH CET. Come, let us take a closer look at MHT CET application process-overview:
|Name of entrance exam:||MHT CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test)|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
MHT CET is a state level entrance examination. CET (Common Entrance Test) Cell, Maharashtra conducts this examination each year. The main aim of this test is to facilitate admission of eligible candidates into UG level programs (engineering and pharmacy).
In this post, readers will find the following details – MHT CET application form (dates and details), registration process (step by step guide), documents required and application fee. In short, this post contains all the important details that you need to know about MHT CET application process.
This post has been crafted keeping the needs of engineering and pharmacy admission aspirants in mind. After going through this post, you will find answers to these questions –
- How to register for MHT CET 2021?
- How to fill MHT CET application form?
- What’s the last date to submit MHT CET application fee?
- And more…
Our MHT CET application guide deals with the following topics – important dates, registration process, form-filling, uploading relevant documents and payment of application fee. Let us begin –
|Online application process to start on||1st or 2nd week of February, 2021|
|Last date to apply online||4th week of March, 2021|
|Admit card to be released on||4th week of April, 2021|
Eligible candidates may apply for MHT CET exam online. The online application process is simple and straightforward. Come, let us take a closer look at this process –
MHT CET 2021 Application Process
MHT CET application process can be divided into the following stages –
- Registration process
- Application process
- Uploading relevant documents
- Payment of application fee
Let us take a closer look at each stage –
MHT CET 2021 Registration
- Visit the official website of MHT CET.
- Search for ‘Registration (for new candidates) button’.
- Enter email id and click on ‘get OTP for email id verification’ button.
- Verify your email id by entering the OTP.
- Enter your mobile number and click on ‘get OTP for mobile number verification’ button.
- Verify your mobile number by entering the OTP.
- Fill up the registration form by entering the following details – name of the candidate, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, date of birth etc.
- Set user id and password.
- Enter captcha code and click on ‘register’ button.
Registration process is complete. Candidates may now login using their credentials and access the application form.
MHT CET 2021 Application Form
After completing the registration process, a candidate may visit the official website of MHT CET and access the login section. He/she may sign in after entering his/her credentials. Follow these steps to complete the application process –
Steps to complete MHT CET 2021 Application Process
- Visit the official website of MHT CET and access the login area.
- Enter your username, password and captcha code. Click on ‘sign in to account’ button.
- Access your dashboard and click on ‘my application’ tab (upper-left side of dashboard).
- Choose your education program (UG) and exam (MHT CET) and click on ‘proceed’ button.
- Complete the application form by entering the following details – personal details, address, bank account details, academic details and other details.
- After entering all the necessary details, click on ‘submit’ button.
- Upload scanned images of candidate’s passport size photograph and signature specimen.
- Click on ‘upload’ button.
- Select the mode of payment (online or challan) and click on ‘submit’ button.
- Download the confirmation page and take its printout for further use/reference.
- While filling up the application form, candidates are supposed to enter the following details –
- Personal details: Candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, date of birth etc.
- Contact details: Email id and mobile number.
- Address: Address of residence, state, district, city, town/village, pin-code etc.
- Bank account details: Name of the account holder, name of the bank, bank branch name, type of account, IFSC code etc.
- Academic details (10th class): Year of passing, marks secured, pass status, details about your school (state, district, name, taluka etc).
- Academic details (12th class): Status (appearing or passed) and details about your school (district, taluka and name).
- Other details: Nationality, category, domicile certificate, disability (if any), preference of subjects, preference of paper language, preference of district and preference of course (for admission).
MHT CET 2021 Application Fee
|General/UR candidates||800 INR|
|ST/SC/OBC/PwD candidates||600 INR|
Come, let us check out the list of important documents required –
Important documents required
- A valid email id
- An active mobile number
- Academic certificates
- Scanned documents
Keeping the above mentioned things/documents ready will simplify the application process.
Guidelines for scanned documents
While filling up the application form, candidates are supposed to upload the following scanned images –
- Latest passport size photograph of the candidate
- Signature specimen of the candidate
Scanned images must satisfy the following conditions –
- All scanned images must be clear, not blurry.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph.
- Signature specimen must be on white paper.
- Sign using black or blue inked pen only.
- Width of the photograph or signature should be 160px.
- Height of the photograph or signature should be 200-212px.
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply (before filling the application form).
- Fill up and submit the application form before the deadline.
- Fill up the application for correctly. Revise it before submitting.
- Enter a valid email id while registering.
- Enter a working mobile number while registering.
- Keep necessary documents ready while filling up the form.
- Make sure that scanned documents adhere to the guidelines set by the authorities.
- Take printout of the form/confirmation page.