Hi readers! In this post, you will find the list of MD General Medicine colleges in Uttarakhand, India. This post has been crafted keeping the needs of PG medical aspirants in mind!
I’ve covered the following details in this post – names of MD General Medicine colleges in Uttarakhand, their address, number of seats available in each college, admission process and more. You may also check – MBBS colleges in Uttarakhand.
Let us check out the list of colleges now. Here it is –
List of MD General Medicine Colleges and Seats in Uttarakhand 2020
Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences
- Type of college: Trust
- Number of seats available: 10
- Affiliated to: Swami Rama Himalayan University, Dehradun
- Address: Swami Ram Nagar, Doiwala, Dehradun
Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences
- Type of college: Society
- Number of seats available: 11
- Affiliated to: HNB Garhwal University
- Address: Patel Nagar, Dehradun
Government Medical College
- Type of college: Government
- Number of seats available: 12
- Affiliated to: Kumaon University
- Address: Rampur Road, Haldwani
Do you want to know more about the admission process? Here is everything you need to know about it –
Merit based admission process is followed for Medical PG admission in Uttarakhand. NEET PG examination is conducted to facilitate merit based admission process. Based on the NEET PG merit list, seats are distributed among deserving candidates. Private colleges may have few seats reserved under NRI or management quota admission. 85% of medical seats fall under State quota category. 15% seats are reserved for All India quota applicants.