IIFT stands for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. Do you want to register for IIFT exam this year? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, we will have an in-depth analysis of IIFT 2021 application process.
Article Overview and Contents
In this post, readers will find the following details – IIFT application form (dates and details), registration process (step by step guide), documents required and application fee. In short, this post contains all the important details that you need to know about IIFT application process.
Come, let us take a quick look at IIFT application process-overview:
|Name of entrance exam:||IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade)|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
IIFT is a national level competitive examination. The NTA conducts this test. This test is conducted once in a year. The main aim of this test is to facilitate admission of eligible candidates into IIFT’s MBA (International Business) course.
This test is also known as IIFT MBA or IIFT MBA (IB) admission test. Bachelor’s Degree holders interested in MBA admission will benefit from this post. This post has been crafted keeping their needs in mind.
After going through this post, you will find answers to the following questions –
- How to register for IIFT 2021?
- How to fill up IIFT application form?
- What’s the last date to submit my application form?
- And more…
This post covers the following topics – important dates, registration process, form-filling, uploading relevant documents, payment of application fee and general instructions. Let us begin –
|Online application process will start on||2nd/3rd week of September, 2020|
|Last day to apply online||3rd/4th week of October, 2020|
|Admit card will be released on||3rd week of November, 2020|
Come, let us take a closer look at IIFT application process. Next section deals with the following details – main stages of application process, documents required, application fee and more. Let us begin –
IIFT 2021 Application Process
IIFT application process is a simple task. This process consists of the following stages –
- Uploading relevant documents
- Payment of application fee
- Submission of application form
Let us take a closer look at each stage. Let us check out the registration process first –
IIFT 2021 Registration
- Visit the official website of IIFT (iift.nta.ac.in).
- Search for ‘fill online application form’ button and click on it.
- Click on the ‘new registration’ button.
- Go through the set of instructions.
- Tick on the tab or button and click on ‘click here to proceed’ button.
- Fill up the registration form by entering the following details – personal details and contact details.
- Enter a strong password.
- Configure your security question and answer.
- Enter security pin or captcha code and click on ‘submit’ button.
- Review your registration form. Click on ‘edit registration for’ button to make changes to it. Click on ‘final submit’ button to proceed.
- Registration process is complete. Your application number will be displayed on screen.
- You may click on ‘complete application form’ button to proceed.
IIFT 2021 Application Form
The next section consists of activities such as – form-filling, payment of application fee and uploading relevant documents. Come, let us check out the steps involved in this stage –
Steps to fill IIFT application form
- After submitting registration form, click on ‘complete application form’ button.
- Access your application form.
- Fill up the application form by entering the following details – personal details, academic details, address, contact details and more.
- Enter test center preferences.
- Review your application form.
- Click on ‘edit application form’ button to edit details.
- Click on the ‘I agree’ box.
- Click on ‘final submit’ button to proceed to the next step.
- Upload relevant documents by clicking on ‘choose file’ option.
- After choosing relevant files, enter the captcha code.
- Click on ‘I have verified…’ check box.
- Click on ‘upload’ button.
- You’ll be taken to the dashboard.
- Click on the ‘pay examination fee’ button.
- Choose preferred mode of payment and click on ‘proceed for payment’ button.
- Select relevant payment provider or gateway and make payment.
- Download the filled up application form and take its printout for further use/reference.
While filling up the registration/application form, candidates are supposed to enter the following details –
- Personal details: Candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, category, date of birth, nationality etc.
- Contact details: Email id, mobile number, landline number (optional) etc.
- Address: Address of residence, city/town/locality, state, district, pin-code etc.
- Preferences: Choice of exam center.
- Documents: Candidate’s passport size photograph, signature specimen and category certificate (if applicable).
IIFT 2021 Application Fee
- For foreign candidates, application fee is 150 USD.
- Candidates may pay the application fee online.
- They may pay via credit/debit card, UPI or net banking.
Important documents required
- A valid email id
- An active mobile number
- Academic certificates
- Scanned documents (photograph & signature)
- Credit/debit card for paying application fee
Keeping the above mentioned things/documents ready will simplify the application process. For example – keeping academic certificates/marksheet ready will help you enter the details quickly.
Guidelines for scanned images
While filling up the application form, a candidate is supposed to upload the following documents –
- Latest passport size photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s signature specimen
- Category certificate (if applicable)
|Photograph||JPG or JPEG||10-200KB|
|Signature||JPG or JPEG||10-200KB|
- All scanned images must be clear, not blurry.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph.
- Don’t wear cap/mask/sun-glass/dark glass while getting the photograph clicked.
- Signature specimen must be on white paper.
- Sign using black or blue inked pen only.
IIFT 2021 Application Form Correction
The NTA allows candidates to make changes to their application form (even after submitting it). For this purpose, they have ‘application correction window’. While the window is open, candidates may make permissible changes to his/her application form. Follow these steps to rectify errors in your application form –
- Visit the official website of IIFT (iift.nta.ac.in).
- Enter your credentials and sign in.
- Find ‘remove image discrepancy’ link and click on it.
- Make changes wherever necessary.
- Submit the application form and take its printout for further use/reference.
Let us check out whether you are eligible to apply for IIFT or not –
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply (before filling the application form).
- Fill up and submit the application form before the deadline.
- Fill up the application for correctly. Revise it before submitting.
- Enter a valid email id while registering.
- Enter a working mobile number while registering.
- Keep necessary documents ready while filling up the form.
- Make sure that scanned documents adhere to the guidelines set by the authorities.
- Take printout of the form/confirmation page.