Good news for Gujarat Talati job post aspirants! GSSSB is holding recruitment process for the job post of Revenue Talati (also known as Mahesul Talati in Gujarati) for 2015-2016 term. Selection process will take place in the year 2016. Application process has started in December, 2015. The application process is online, through Ojas (ojas.gujarat.gov.in) portal. Here, you will find all details about Revenue Talati recruitment 2015-2016, such as- number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, educational qualification required, age limit, application process, selection process and salary details.
Article Overview and Contents
- • GSSSB Revenue (Mahesul) Talati recruitment (2015-2016) via ojas.gujarat.gov.in overview
- 1 Revenue (Mahesul) Talati recruitment vacancy details
- 2 Revenue (Mahesul) Talati recruitment Nationality
- 3 Revenue (Mahesul) Talati recruitment educational qualifications required
- 4 Revenue (Mahesul) Talati recruitment age limit
- 5 How to apply for Revenue (Mahesul) Talati Job post
- 6 Exam fees
- 7 Selection process
- 8 Important dates (and last date of applying)
- 9 Revenue (Mahesul) Talati salary details
• GSSSB Revenue (Mahesul) Talati recruitment (2015-2016) via ojas.gujarat.gov.in overview
- Name of job post- Revenue Talati (Mahesul Talati)
- Recruitment Organizer- GSSSB
- Total number of Vacancies- 2480
- How to apply- Online (via ojas.gujarat.gov.in site)
- Last Date of Applying Online- 31/12/2015 (till 11:59 PM)
- Educational Qualifications- 12th pass (or equivalent)+ Computer Proficiency Certification course
- Age Limit- not above 33 years as on 31/12/2015 (Unreserved category males)
- Selection process- two stage process (written test+computer proficiency test)
- Exam fees- 100 Rupees (only applicable to General category applicants)
- Last date to pay Exam fees- 04/01/2016
- Salary details- 10,000 Rupees (first 5 years). Then onward as per the scale- 5,200-20,200 Rupees
1 Revenue (Mahesul) Talati recruitment vacancy details
- Total number of vacant places- 2480
- Vacancy for Unreserved candidates- regular (906), female (446)
- OBC Category regular (435), female (214)
- SC regular (113), female (44)
- ST regular (208), female (103)
- Ex. Servicemen (248)
- Person with Disability (78)
Those were Revenue Talati job post vacancy figures and various reserved seats’ details. Only native Gujarat residents, whose castes feature in the list of reservation categories will get caste based reservation benefits.
These reserved seats could be moved to unreserved seats based on whether they remain vacant or not.
2 Revenue (Mahesul) Talati recruitment Nationality
Candidates who apply for Revenue Talati recruitment should be Indian Nationals.
3 Revenue (Mahesul) Talati recruitment educational qualifications required
Since this is direct recruitment, the minimum educational qualification required is 12th passed (any stream). Other equivalent qualification approved and recognized by the Government will also make one eligible.
Apart from that, candidate should also have completed Computer Proficiency course approved and recognized by the Government. Also, proof that computer was present as a subject during 10th and 12th standard will also do!
Candidates should also be fluent in Gujarati or Hindi Languages.
4 Revenue (Mahesul) Talati recruitment age limit
As on 31/12/2015, age of Unreserved regular candidates should not be more than 33 years. Relaxations are present. Here are the additional year figures-
- Unreserved Females- 5 years
- Reserved category Males- 5 years
- Reserved Category Females-10 years
- Unreserved Category Disabled Males- 10 years
- Unreserved Category Disabled Females- 15 years
- Reserved category Disabled Males- 15 years
- Reserved Category Disabled Females- 20 years
5 How to apply for Revenue (Mahesul) Talati Job post
- Application process is online. Candidates must visit ojas.gujarat.gov.in website
- There, they will be able to see advertisement of “Revenue Talati” (Mahesul Talati)
- Candidates have to click on “Apply Now” link below the advertisement and start application process
- Candidates have to fill personal details, educational details etc one by one and click on self declaration and yes button before they finally click on “Save” button
- Students are supposed to note down the application number that they will be shown
- The next step is to upload photograph and signature specimen. Upload jpg format pictures, with good clarity
- The last step is to “Confirm Application”. This option can be found on the top part of the page
- Once the form has been confirmed, no further changes can be made to the form
6 Exam fees
Only Unreserved category candidates have to pay an exam fees of 100 Rupees. SC, ST, OBC, Ex. Servicemen and Disabled Persons don’t have to pay any exam fees.
There are challan specimen provided on OJAS site for general category students. They have to take three copies of it and make payment at Post Office using one copy. The last date of making payment is 04/01/2016.
After payment is made, two remaining challan copies will be stamped by authorities at Post Office. Candidates are supposed to carry these copies along with hall ticket, while going to appear for written exam.
7 Selection process
Revenue Talati recruitment drive follows the two stage selection process. First stage is written examination of MCQ type questions. Negative marking is involved in this test. This test carries 100 marks. Following subjects are present in written test-
- Gujarati Language
- Gujarati Grammar
- English Grammar
- General Knowledge
Second stage is the Computer Proficiency Test. This test also carries 100 marks. Following things are tested during this test-
- Gujarati Tying Test
- English Typing Test
- Presentation and Slide making
- Excel Spreadsheet making
- Spelling check, margin setting and comment removing on MS Word Document
- Sending E Mails to specified mail ids
Selection of candidates to the post of Revenue Talati is made on the basis of merit list. This merit list is made based on marks scored by candidates in written test as well as computer proficiency test.
8 Important dates (and last date of applying)
- Last date of applying for this post is 31/12/2015 (till 11: 59 PM)
- Last date of paying exam fees at Post Office is 04/01/2016
9 Revenue (Mahesul) Talati salary details
After recruitment and selection, starting salary for the first five years will be 10,000 Rupees (7,800 fixed+ 2,200). After that, the salary will be to the tune of 5,200- 20,200 Rupees from then onward for a Revenue Talati (Mahesul Talati).