Are you all set to crack GPAT in 2021? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, we will have an in-depth analysis of GPAT exam. Here, readers will find the following details – important dates, application process, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, result, fees and more.
Article Overview and Contents
Every student of today wants to have a successful career. And for that education is the most important thing that matters. Well, we all have a set of goals and career ambitions. To fulfill those ambitions, higher education is one of the most important things that a student must go for.
GPAT 2021: Basic Details
If you are a student who wants to pursue higher education then you must have heard about the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test. Also, known as GPAT, it is one of the pioneering names in the list of entrance tests that provide higher education to the students who want to have a successful career in the future.
Those students, who want to have admission to the pharmaceutical institutes in the country, have to go through a detailed procedure of admission which consists of the tests and the entrance examination. It is compulsory for the student to crack this examination if he/she wants to get an admission to the M. Pharma courses.
The name of the entrance examination that the students have to go through to get an admission to M.Pharm courses is known as GPAT. It is basically a test that online-based and it is held by the authorizing institute of National Testing Agency. The main aim of the examination is to provide admission to the students who seek to study the Master Degree programs that are offered in the campuses and other areas as well. You may also check – List of pharmaceutical education programs in India.
GPAT 2021: Important Dates
The students who are interesting in appearing for the GPAT 2021 examination need to fill out their application forms and then they will be able to download their admit cards. The applicants also need to pay their application fees in order to make sure that their application submission is completed properly. We will throw more light on this topic ahead.
However, one of the most important things for the applicants is to know all about the important dates of the GPAT examination. For the students, it is essential that they go through the whole list of the tentative dates for the entire examination. It is with the help of this schedule that the students will know what to do at that time.
It is mandatory that the candidates complete all the tasks that are given to them on the designated date of the exam schedule. Any applicant that fails to do so will have their applications rejected by the governing institute. So, it is really important that the students learn about all the important dates of GPAT examination.
Worry not, students. We are here with all the important events and the dates on which these events are going to take place. Read more if you want to have an idea about the GPAT examination important dates.
- The application form for the GPAT 2021 will be released: In the month of November 2020
- The application form fill-up end date: The month of November 2020
- The release date of the Admit Card: The month of January 2021
- The date of the examination: In the month of January (last week) 2021
- The Date of Result Declaration: The month of February 2021
These were some of the important dates that the students need to take care of. Any applicant won’t be allowed to apply for the examination if they try to submit their application after the last date of submission.
GPAT Application Form 2021
It is essential for the students who want to apply for an admission to the different colleges to fill the application form and pay the fees that are due right on time. Candidates need to follow the schedule that is provided above to make sure that they don’t miss out on the application form submission dates.
The official website of the institute will be releasing the application form along with the link from which the students can apply. All they have to do is visit the link and fill out the application form with their essential details and it is done. For a detailed walk-through, we have some important things to mention about the GPAT application form.
It is through the online mode that the students will be able to fill out the form. The candidates are to keep this in mind that there is no offline method of applying for the examination. For those who want the details, we have them for you right here. The application form for the students will be available to them from an online portal. From there, the students will have an access to the application form
- The interested candidates need to visit the official website of GPAT in order to make sure that they have their registration number safe and secure
- The details that are mentioned in the information panel of the website should be filled up by the candidates in order to register successfully
- The students will also have to upload a copy of some scanned pictures such as the thumb impression, the photo, the signature, parents signatures, and also the self-declaration if it is required
- After that, the students have to make the payment of the application fee that is mentioned on the website for the form to be submitted successfully
- The candidates also need to make sure that they have a printed copy of their application forms for further requirements
Application Fee For GPAT 2021 Examination
Different candidates belonging to different categories will have to pay different amounts as their application fees. The fee for the OBC and the General Category candidates is supposed to be Rs.1400. However, the students belonging to other categories such as SC, PH, and ST will be half the amount of the rest of the candidates and that is Rs.700
There is an option for the students to pay the application fees. The candidates will be able to do so with the help of their credit and debit cards or through net banking. All they have to do is take a printout of the receipt of the payment for further use. After the process of registration is successfully completed, the candidates shouldn’t go for multiple registrations as it can create much confusion and it will be a waste of time and money as well.
Since the application fee is not refundable, if an application gets rejected by the governing institution for any reason, there is no way to get the money back. So it is requested from the students that they check their application form before they submit it and pay the application fee.
GPAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students from all over the country strive to have an admission to the different veterinary colleges in India. This is one of the main reasons why people apply for the GPAT examination in the first place. However, one thing that the students need to keep in mind is that they need to fulfill the eligibility criteria that are required from the candidates.
Any student who is not eligible to apply for the examination will have their application rejected by the governing institution. So, it is of great importance that the students understand the eligibility criteria for the candidates. Here, we have provided some of the details about the examination for the students who need to know whether they are eligible to apply or not. Have a look below to understand the eligibility criteria for GPAT entrance examination.
- The students belonging to any part of India will be considered as eligible to apply for this examination
- There is no particular age limit for the examination
- The candidates should be 12th pass or should have an equivalent qualification for any prestigious college or university in the country
- Candidates should also have a B.Pharm degree for being eligible to apply for the examination
GPAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The students also need to know about the exam pattern in order to be prepared for the examination. The exam pattern tells the students about the nature of the exam which helps them in their preparation. Those who need to know about the exam pattern of the test can check it right here.
- The entire question paper for the GPAT exam will consist of just MCQs and objective type questions
- The examination is computer and online based
- The entire duration for the examination is about 3 hours
- The total number of questions that are asked in the paper is about 125 to be precise
- The question paper for the GPAT entrance examination is available in the English language
- There is negative marking for some of the questions. 4 marks are awarded to the students who give the correct answer to a question and one mark is deducted for the wrong answers
After knowing the exam pattern, you will have a clear idea about how the examination works for GPAT. Read on ahead to find out more about this important examination for the students. If you are interested in applying, then you need to have all the information that is required. Make sure that you follow the article properly.
GPAT 2021 Admit Card
It is really important for the students to be prepared for downloading the admit cards for the GPAT examination. Without the admit card, the candidates will not be allowed to appear the examination.
So, it is advised to those who want to appear that they complete their registration procedure and download the admit card for the GPAT entrance examination at the earliest. It is also a very important information for the students that they will be able to download the admit card through the online process only. There are no offline methods to obtain the admit card for the examination.
- The candidates need to have their application number, the security pin, and the DOB ready for the downloading process to complete.
- The admit card for the GPAT Examination will be provided through an online process
- The applicants will have to download their admit cards from the official website. It is extremely essential that the students provide all the necessary details which will be required of them to download their admit cards.
- It is requested to all the candidates that they bring in their admit cards along with the ID proof during the examination time
- The candidates should also have a copy and their original documents along with the admit card for the verification process
- The applicants also need to remember that they cannot enter the hall if they are later than the designated hour
It is really important that the candidates have their admit cards downloaded and printed before the date of the examination. To download the admit card, the students need to go to the official website of GPAT. After entering the essential details, the students will be able to download their admit cards properly.
GPAT 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus of the GPAT entrance examination is important for the students. With the help of the syllabus, the students can have an idea about the different questions that are asked in the examination.
GPAT 2021 Results
For the results, the students need to go to the official website of the GPAT. After going there, the students will have to enter the necessary information to see their results. The candidates are also requested to make sure that they take a printout of the result. The results of the examination will be declared by the officials and the students will be able to view it on the website. The candidates are also required to bring their scorecard and the result with them.