GATE 2018 online application process is officially over. IIT Guwahati – the Institute organizing GATE 2018 – has started online application correction process. The correction process will give candidates a chance to change their personal data.
The online application correction is meant for those candidates, who want to make corrections to the data entered while filling up GATE 2018 application form. The process allows candidates to make changes to personal data.
Candidates may change the following data by using this process –
- Category (SC, ST and OBC)
- PwD status
The online application correction process will last till 28th October, 2017. If you want to make changes to your personal data, do it before 28th October!
Also read: GATE preparation tips
Application correction process is online. Steps involved in this process have been mentioned below –
GATE 2018 Online Application Correction: Step-by-step guide
- Visit the official website of IIT Guwahati (Appsgate)
- Login using your user-id and password
- After logging in, click on ‘change personal data’
- Make the necessary corrections
- Click on ‘submit’
- Make payment (if applicable) and print out the application
GATE 2018 Online Application Correction Fees
- 750 INR for changing gender from female to male/transgender or vice-versa (SC/ST and PwD candidates are exempted from paying fees)
- 750 INR for Category correction from SC/ST to Gen/OBC (female and PwD candidates are exempted from paying this fees)
- 750 INR for changing status from PwD to Non-PwD candidate (female and SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying this fees)