Are you a distance education aspirant from Jammu & Kashmir? If yes, this article will be of help to you. Here, I’ve listed down some of the best distance education Universities in Jammu & Kashmir!
The whole point of distance education is – to help students pursue academic programs from anywhere in India. Going by this point, students from Jammu & Kashmir may use distance education to pursue academic programs from Universities in Delhi, Rajasthan, Kerala or other parts of India!
But many students prefer Colleges/Institutes/Universities from their own state! Similarly, students from other states may also be interested in Universities and Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir!
For more details about such programs, check out this article – distance education courses in India. It is a detailed guide. You’ll be able to find list of courses and other details about distance education.
Come, let us move to the meat of the matter – best Distance education Colleges/Universities/Institutes in Jammu & Kashmir. Here they are –
List of Distance Education Universities/Colleges/Institutes in Jammu & Kashmir
- University of Jammu, Jammu, J&K
- University of Kashmir, Srinagar, J&K
Here are some of the main advantages of pursuing distance education programs from the above mentioned colleges –
- Opportunity to study from the comfort of one’s home
- No need to attend regular classroom lectures
- Very flexible learning schedule
- Availability of wide variety of courses (UG & PG)
- Affordable fees
- No need of additional expenses like hostel, canteen etc (which occurs in case of regular courses)
- Many good Institutes to choose from
- Affordable fees
- It is very easy to access study material (online or by post)
- Evaluation tests are hassle free
- Opportunity to acquire advanced skills and knowledge without having to compromise with one’s job
Distance learning Universities in Jammu & Kashmir are known to offer programs spanning disciplines such as –
- Social Science
You may also check –
The above Universities are known to offer UG (undergraduate), PG (postgraduate) and Doctoral level academic programs. Thus, they are of help to 12th passed students, Graduates and Postgraduate candidates!