Are you a distance education aspirant from Delhi? If yes, this article will be of help to you. Here, I’ve listed down some of the best distance education Universities in Delhi!
The whole point of distance education is – to help students pursue academic programs from anywhere in India. Going by this point, students from Delhi may use distance education to pursue academic programs from Universities in Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Kerala or other parts of India!
But many students prefer Colleges/Institutes/Universities from their own state! Similarly, students from other states may also be interested in Universities and Colleges in Delhi!
For more details about such programs, check out this article – distance education courses in India. It is a detailed guide. You’ll be able to find list of courses and other details about distance education.
Come, let us move to the meat of the matter – best Distance education Colleges/Universities/Institutes in Delhi. Here they are –
List of Distance Education Universities/Colleges/Institutes in Delhi
- IGNOU, Delhi
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
- Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi
- Delhi University, Delhi
- AIMA, Delhi
- National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi
- TERI School of Advanced Studies, New Delhi
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Delhi
- Institute of Management and Development, New Delhi
- TECNIA Institute of Technology, Delhi
The above list consists of Government Universities, Self Financed Universities and Deemed Universities. Government Universities are known to charge relatively lower fees that their private sector counterparts. Also check – best courses after 12th standard.
Here are some of the main advantages of pursuing distance education programs from the above mentioned colleges –
- Opportunity to study from the comfort of one’s home
- No need to attend regular classroom lectures
- Very flexible learning schedule
- Availability of wide variety of courses (UG & PG)
- Affordable fees
- No need of additional expenses like hostel, canteen etc (which occurs in case of regular courses)
- Many good Institutes to choose from
- Affordable fees
- It is very easy to access study material (online or by post)
- Evaluation tests are hassle free
- Opportunity to acquire advanced skills and knowledge without having to compromise with one’s job
Distance learning Universities in Delhi are known to offer programs spanning disciplines such as –
- Social Science
The above Universities are known to offer UG (undergraduate), PG (postgraduate) and Doctoral level academic programs. Thus, they are of help to 12th passed students, Graduates and Postgraduate candidates!