At Apnaahangout, we have made it a habit to come up with useful articles! Previously, we wrote a very useful article related to Vodafone USSD codes and numbers. In this article, we have listed USSD codes and useful numbers belonging to BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) 3G data plans. Using these codes and numbers, you will be able to perform activities like- checking account balance, checking data balance, video call balance, get internet settings, activate new data packs etc. The article is a concise one.
BSNL USSD Codes to check account balance-
* Dial *123# and press call button. This code will display your account balance and validity associated with it.
* You may also dial *112# and press call button. You will be taken to a menu as shown below. Reply 1 to get account balance!
USSD Code to check Data pack balance and validity-
* Dial *112*2# and hit the call button. You will be shown data balance and expiry date of the data pack.
* You may also dial *112# and make the call. You will be shown a menu as shown below. Reply 2 to get data balance and validity.
USSD Code to check Night Plan balance-
* Dial *123*8# and press call button.
USSD Code to check Video Call balance-
* Dial *123*9# and press call button.
Activate 3G Data packs via SMS-
To activate 3G data plans via SMS, send the following message- ACT<space>DSTV(amount of pack) to the number- 51505.
For example, to activate 3G data pack worth 17 Rupees, send SMS- ACT DSTV17 to the number 51505. After activation, you’ll get confirmation message from BSNL.
Activate data packs online-
Customers may also purchase data packs online. This can be done through BSNL’s portal- portal.bsnl.co.in.
Get BSNL Internet settings via SMS-
To get internet settings via SMS, send the message- ‘NET’ to the number 58355. If that doesn’t work, send the message- ‘BSNL’ to 58355.
Settings will be sent to the user’s phone, which the user has to save and install.
Get internet settings via phone call-
Users may also get internet settings by making a phone call to customer care. Call 1503 to get the necessary settings.
Also read: SBI missed call balance enquiry number
Data pack while roaming-
If you are facing trouble using mobile data while roaming out of state, call 09427020003.