This article has been crafted keeping the needs of Indian MBA aspirants in mind. Here, you will be reading about the best online MBA programs available in India. Only the top courses have been listed here.
Working professionals often ask me this question – ‘Which is the best online MBA program in India at present?’. I’ve answered this question many times. Finally, I decided to write a post on this topic.
For working professionals, distance education is a boon! Distance MBA programs help them study further while maintaining their career.
This is the age of ‘specialization’. Medicine, Engineering, Commerce, Arts – there exists numerous ‘specializations’ in each field! MBA is not different either. There exists numerous disciplines and specializations in it.
Though pursuing a general MBA program is a good idea, students prefer to go for a lucrative ‘specialization’ these days. Keeping this fact in mind, I’ve listed down the best online MBA specializations in this article.
Best Online MBA programs in India
These are some of the best online MBA programs available in India –
- MBA in HR Management
- MBA in Marketing Management
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA in Digital Marketing
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Taxation
- MBA in Operations Management
- MBA in Real Estate Management
- MBA in Event Management
- MBA in Sports Management
- MBA in Insurance and Risk Management
- General MBA
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Information Technology (or Information Systems)
- MBA in Healthcare and Hospital Management
- MBA in Shipping Management
If you are interested in relevant PG Diploma courses, here are some of the best online PGDM courses available in India –
- PGDM (HR Management)
- PGDM (Digital Marketing)
- PGDM (Information Technology)
- PGDM (Information Security)
- PGDM (Healthcare and Hospital Management)
- PGDM (Investment Banking)
- PGDM (International Business)
- PGDM (Marketing)
- PGDM (Taxation)
- PGDM (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
- PGDM (Operations)
Benefits of pursuing an online MBA course
Online MBA programs have gained huge popularity in the recent times. They are hugely popular among working professionals. Pursuing an online MBA has many advantages.
Here are some of the main benefits of pursuing an online MBA program –
- Flexible learning hours: This is the main advantage of pursuing an online MBA program! Unlike regular classroom programs, online programs offer flexible learning hours! Students and working professionals may access the course content and their convenient time.
- Online MBA programs are relatively cheaper: This fact is not true in all cases though! But it has been noted that online programs are relatively cheaper than regular classroom MBA programs.
- Convenience: One may access the course content from anywhere – home, office, while traveling etc. For working professionals, this is a very helpful feature.
- Adding value to one’s resume: In India, numerous reputed Institutes and Universities are offering online MBA programs. On completing the academic program, these institutes and universities offer valuable certification to its students. This certificate adds lot of value to the students’ resume.
- Give your stalled career a boost: An online MBA Degree will definitely help you climb up the corporate ladder faster!
Types of online MBA programs & duration
A regular online MBA program lasts for a period of 2 years. Online PGDM programs lasts for a period of 1-2 years.
Few institutes are also offering ‘Fast track MBA programs’. Such programs are 6-12 months long.
Online MBA fees in India
Course fees may vary from one institute to another. On an average, it could be anywhere between 10-40K INR per semester.
Online learning vs Classroom learning
Well, this is a hot topic for debate among MBA aspirants. Both online courses and classroom courses have their own sets of pros and cons.
You may also check –
Online learning offers benefits such as flexible timing, convenience and a relatively lower fees. On the other hand, online learning won’t help you experience the traditional ‘student-teacher interaction’. Absence of campus placement is yet another disadvantage associated with online MBA programs.
Rich course content
There’s a notion that online MBA program’s course content and curriculum are not very detailed. Well, it is not true at all! Modern online programs boast interactive learning experience, podcasts, rich media and detailed course content.