B.Ed. admission aspirants from Odisha will benefit from this post. Here, I’ve compiled a list of best B.Ed. Colleges in Odisha, India. Both students and parents may use this guide to find the best college.
Why go for teacher training, you may ask. Teaching is a noble profession. Teachers play a huge role in the development of the nation! They are responsible for shaping the life and career of next generation of leaders, engineers, doctors, bureaucrats, businessmen etc. You may also check – teacher training courses.
It is a well rewarding and immensely satisfying profession. Skilled teachers earn huge amount of respect and acceptance in the society.
Let us check out the list of colleges now. Here it is –
List of B.Ed. Colleges in Odisha 2021
Here are some of the popular B.Ed. Colleges in Odisha –
- Biju Patnaik College of Education, Berhampur, Odisha
- Government Autonomous College, Rourkela, Odisha
- Central University of Orissa, Koraput, Odisha
- College of Teacher Education, Kalahandi, Odisha
- Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Sambalpur University, Sambalpur, Odisha
- NIMMS, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Rourkela College of Educational Training, Sundargarh, Odisha
- SVNIRTAR, Cuttack, Odisha
- Dr PM Institute of Advanced Studies in Education, Sambalpur, Odisha
- Anandpur Anchalika Training College, Kendujhar, Odisha
- DK College, Balasore, Odisha
- Kanaka Manjari Women’s College, Kendujhar, Odisha
- Bhadrak Autonomous College, Bhadrak, Odisha
- Radhanath Institute of Advanced Studies in Education, Cuttack, Odisha
- North Orissa University, Baripada, Odisha
- Aryabhatta B School, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Competitive Institute of Higher Studies, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Nabakrushna Choudhury College of Teachers Education, Angul, Odisha
- DP Institute of Advanced Studies in Education, Berhampur, Odisha
- RJSMS, Balasore, Odisha
- Fakir Mohan University, Balasore, Odisha
- Centurion University of Technology and Management, Gajapati, Odisha
- Utkalamani Gopabandhu B.Ed. College, Mayurbhanj, Odisha
- Panchayat College, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- DAV College of Teacher Education, Koraput, Odisha
- SCS College, Puri, Odisha
- Shailabala Women’s College, Cuttack, Odisha
- Nalini Devi Women’s College of Teacher Education, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
The list has not been ranked in any order. It consists of both Govt and private B.Ed. Colleges. Govt colleges are owned and funded by relevant State or Central Govt authorities. These colleges are known to provide subsidized education to its students.
Private B.Ed. Colleges are owned and funded by private charitable trusts or educational trusts. These colleges are known to charge relatively higher tuition fees.
The colleges mentioned in this list are known to offer courses such as – Integrated B.Ed. programs, B.Ed., M.Ed. and PhD programs. These programs belong to different academic levels. You may also check – special education courses.
These courses can be broadly classified into the following academic levels – UG, PG and Doctoral Degree. Based on the format of the course, these programs can be classified into the following levels – Dual Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree and Doctoral Degree.