Hi readers! Are you looking for the best B.Ed. college in Arunachal Pradesh? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve listed down some of the best B.Ed. colleges in AP, India.
I’ve included both Government and private B.Ed. colleges here. Come, let us check out the list of colleges now. Here it is –
List of B.Ed. colleges in Arunachal Pradesh 2020
Here’s the list of B.Ed. colleges in Arunachal Pradesh –
- Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh
- Donyi-Polo Government College, Arunachal Pradesh
- Indira Gandhi Government College, Arunachal Pradesh
- Arunachal University of Studies, Arunachal Pradesh
- North East Frontier Technical University, Arunachal Pradesh
- Mudo Tamu Memorial College, Arunachal Pradesh
- Hills College of Teacher Education, Arunachal Pradesh
- Siang Royal Academy, Arunachal Pradesh
- Apex Professional University, Arunachal Pradesh
- Denning College for Teachers’ Education, Arunachal Pradesh
- Doyin Gumin College, Arunachal Pradesh
The list has not been ranked in any order. It consists of both Government and private B.Ed. colleges.
B.Ed. colleges in AP can be broadly classified into two types – Government B.Ed. colleges and Private B.Ed. colleges. Govt colleges are managed and funded by relevant department of the State or Central Government.
On the other hand, private B.Ed. colleges are owned and funded by private charitable trusts or educational organizations. These colleges are also known as self-financing colleges. Private colleges charge (relatively) higher tuition fees than Govt ones.
The colleges mentioned in this list are known to offer different types of teacher training programs. Here are some of the notable teacher training programs available in AP – B.Ed., Integrated B.Ed. (example – BA B.Ed. or B.Sc. B.Ed.), M.Ed. and PhD programs.
B.Ed. stands for Bachelor of Education. M.Ed. stands for Master of Education. PhD is a Doctoral Degree program.
Do you want to know more about the admission process? Here is everything you need to know –
Admission process may vary from one college to another. Reputed institutes and Govt colleges rely on merit based admission process.
You may also check – B.Ed. colleges in Manipur
Under this system of admission, seats are distributed among deserving candidates on the basis of their performance in relevant entrance exam/selection test/selection interview. Some colleges are also known to carry out direct or donation based admission process.