BCECE stands for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Do you want to enrol/register for this test? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, we will have an in-depth analysis of BCECE 2021 application process.
Article Overview and Contents
BCECE is a state level competitive examination. The main aim of this test is to facilitate admission of eligible candidates into UG level science courses such as – engineering, agriculture, pharmacy, paramedical courses etc.
In this post, readers will find the following details – BCECE application form (dates and details), registration process (step by step guide), documents required and application fee. In short, this post contains all the important details that you need to know about BCECE application process.
12th passed candidates from Bihar will benefit from this post. Come, let us take a quick look at BCECE application-overview:
|Name of entrance exam:||BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board)|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
Candidates may apply for this test online. It is a simple and straightforward process.
This post consists of the following sections –
- Section 1: Schedule & dates (application process)
- Section 2: Online registration process
- Section 3: Application fee
- Section 4: Documents required
- Section 5: General instructions
Let us check out important dates related to the application process –
|Application form to be issued on||1st or 2nd week of March, 2021|
|Last date to apply online||4th week of March, 2021|
|Last date to pay application fee||1st week of April, 2021|
|Form correction window will end on||1st week of April, 2021|
Let us take a closer look at the application process now. Here is everything you need to know about it –
BCECE 2021 Application Process
Candidates may apply for BCECE test online. The application process consists of the following main stages –
- Uploading scanned documents
- Payment of application fee
Let us take a closer look at each state. Let us begin –
BCECE 2021 Registration
- Visit the official website of BCECE (bceceboard.bihar.gov.in).
- Search for apply for BCECE link/tab and click on it.
- If you have not registered for BCECE 2021 before, click on new registration link.
- Register by entering personal details, basic academic details and contact details.
- Enter password and setup security question.
- Click on sign up button.
- Candidates will obtain an activation code via email and SMS. Visit the applicant login screen and activate your account.
- Activate your account and complete the registration process.
After completing the registration process, a candidate may login to BCECE portal using his/her credentials (email id and password created). After logging in, a candidate may access the application form and start filling it.
BCECE 2021 Form-Filling
- Fill up the application form by entering personal details (name of the candidate, father’s name, mother’s name etc).
- Upload scanned images of candidate’s lates passport size photograph and signature specimen.
- Enter candidate’s academic details (year of passing, passing status, course group etc).
- Preview your application form. Check for mistakes. Click on edit button to make changes.
- After previewing it, click on save button, agree to the declaration and submit the application form.
- Pay the application fee (via credit/debit cards, net banking or UPI) or offline (via bank challan).
- Candidates may download the application form (Part A and B) and keep it for future reference and use.
While filling up the application form, candidates are supposed to enter information such as – personal details, academic details, contact details etc. Let take a closer look at such details –
- Personal details: Name of the candidate, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, category details, guardian’s income etc.
- Contact details: Email id, mobile number, contact number, address etc.
- Academic details: Course group, passing year, name of school, passing status, district where your school of located etc.
BCECE 2021 Application Fee
Here is the category and academic group-wise application fee –
|PCM/PCB/CBA/MBA/MCA/PCA||500 INR||1000 INR|
|PCMB||550 INR||1100 INR|
Here’s a list of important documents required while filling up the application form –
Important documents/certificates/things required
- A valid email id
- An active mobile number
- Academic certificates
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned documents
Please provide your active email id and mobile number. On registering for this test, a candidate will receive his/her verification code via email and SMS. If you enter a wrong or inactive email id or mobile number, you won’t get the verification code. And without verification code, the registration process won’t be completed!
Guidelines for scanned documents
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||Not more than 100KB|
|Signature specimen||JPG/JPEG||Not more than 100KB|
Dimension of the scanned image of passport size photograph of the candidate should be – 3.5cm x 4.5cm. Please upload your latest passport size photograph. The photograph must be clear. When it comes to signature specimen, jot it down on a white paper using a black or blue ball point pen. Scanned image of signature specimen should be clear.
BCECE 2021 Form Correction
Follow these steps to rectify mistakes in your application form –
- Visit official website of BCECE
- Search for ‘BCECE form correction’ link and click on it
- Login using relevant credentials (your email id and password)
- Edit your form and make corrections where required
- Go through your form and click in ‘Submit’ button
You must rectify mistakes before the form correction window deadline! After the correction window closes, BCECE won’t entertain further form correction requests.
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply (before filling the application form).
- Fill up and submit the application form before the deadline.
- Fill up the application for correctly. Revise it before submitting.
- Enter a valid email id while registering.
- Enter a working mobile number while registering.
- Keep necessary documents ready while filling up the form.
- Make sure that scanned documents adhere to the guidelines set by the authorities.
- Take printout of the part A and B of the form.