AU Small Finance Bank is a popular small finance bank in India. In this post, we will have an in-depth analysis of this bank’s missed call banking service. Here, readers will find AU Bank’s missed call balance enquiry and mini statement numbers.
Article Overview and Contents
AU Small Finance Bank account holders will benefit from this post. This post has been crafted keeping their needs in mind. Here, readers will find answers to the following questions –
- How to check my account balance by giving missed call?
- How to get my mini statement by giving missed call?
- How to register for AU Bank missed call banking service?
- And more…
AU Small Finance Bank is well known as AU Bank. It is a private sector banking institute. Technically, it is a small finance bank. The bank’s origin can be traced back to 1996. Back then, it was a vehicle finance company. With time, the company transitioned and became a small finance bank.
At present, AU Small Finance Bank offers the following banking and financial services –
- Personal banking services
- Business banking services
- Accounts (Savings and Current)
- Fund transfer
- Mutual funds
- Pension schemes
- And more…
Modernization has helped AU Small Finance Bank improve its banking infrastructure. Using technology as the driving factor, the bank has introduced many customer-friendly features and services. Some such notable services include – internet banking, mobile banking and missed call banking.
In this post, we will deal with missed call banking. Let us check out the details –
AU Small Finance Bank Missed Call Banking Numbers
What is missed call banking service all about, some of you may ask. It is a banking service that helps a customer get basic account details through a missed call! Using this service, a customer may dial the specified numbers and get details like – account balance and mini statement – on his/her mobile phone!
AU Small Finance Bank customers may always use internet banking or mobile banking (app) to fetch/check the above mentioned details. But for these services to work, internet is required. On the other hand, missed call banking doesn’t need internet connection. It works well on any type of handset. The only thing required for this service is – a mobile number that is linked to your bank account!
Customers who have registered their mobile number with the bank are eligible to use this service. If you haven’t linked your mobile number to your bank, follow the steps mentioned below –
How to register?
- Visit nearest branch of AU Small Finance Bank.
- Enquire about the process of linking/updating/adding a mobile number to your account.
- Fill up the KYC form and link/add/update your mobile number.
- The mobile number will be linked/added/updated after verification.
How to check account balance by giving a missed call?
Dial 18001202586 from your registered mobile number. It is a toll-free number. After one to two rings, the call will get disconnected automatically. Within a minute, you will receive an SMS from the bank. Check the SMS to find your account balance details.
How to check mini statement by giving a missed call?
Dial 18001212586 from your registered mobile number. It is a toll-free number. After one to two rings, the call will get disconnected automatically. Within a minute, you will receive an SMS from the bank. Check the SMS to find your mini statement (last five transactions).
Highlights of AU Bank missed call banking service
- It is a free service.
- The service doesn’t require internet connection.
- It works in any type of handset.
- The service is available 24×7.
- It is a simple process.
- No app/userid/password required.
How it works?
Here are the steps involved in the entire missed call banking process –
- User makes call from his/her registered mobile number.
- Bank identifies the number and looks up the relevant bank account.
- Bank also identifies the type of service requested by the user (balance enquiry or mini statement).
- System disconnects the call automatically.
- System generates and SMS that contains required information (account balance or transaction details).
- The SMS is sent to the user’s registered mobile number.