Do you want to crack AILET exam this year? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, we will have an in-depth analysis of AILET 2021 application process.
Article Overview and Contents
In this post, readers will find the following details – AILET application form (details), registration process (step by step guide), documents required and application fee. In short, this post contains all the important details that you need to know about AILET application process.
Each year, thousands of candidates apply for this test. AILET is a popular law entrance exam in India. Come, let us take quick look at the application process overview:
|Name of entrance exam:||AILET (All India Law Entrance Test)|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
This post consists of the following sections –
- Section 1: Important dates related to the application process
- Section 2: Documents required
- Section 3: Step by step registration process
- Section 4: Application fee
- Section 5: General instructions
Come, let us check out important dates related to the application process –
|Application form to be issued on:||1st week of January, 2021|
|Last date to apply online:||1st or 2nd week of April, 2021|
|Admit card to be issued on:||4th week of April, 2021|
While filling up the application form, candidates are required to enter the following details – personal details, academic details, address, scanned documents etc. Details must be entered correctly. After submitting the application form, making corrections won’t be that easy!
In short, candidates are required to enter correct details only. In order to ensure a smooth form-filling experience, candidates may keep few documents ready/nearby (while filling the form). It will help them fill-up the application form seamlessly and accurately. Here are some such important documents –
Important documents/certificates/things required
- A valid email address/your best email address
- Academic certificates/marksheets
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned image of candidate’s passport size photograph
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature specimen
- An active mobile number/your main mobile number
Scanned documents (images of passport size photo and signature specimen) must match the following guidelines –
Guidelines for scanned documents
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG/GIF/BMP||Maximum size – 150KB|
|Signature specimen||JPG/JPEG/GIF/BMP||Maximum size – 150KB|
Candidates must upload scanned image of latest passport size photo. Color/black and white photos are allowed, but image must be clear though. 75% of the photograph must cover the candidate’s face.
AILET application process consists of the following main stages –
- Payment of application fee
Let us take a closer look at each stage –
AILET 2021 Application Process
The first step is – registration. If you haven’t registered before for this test, you must get yourself registered as a new user. If you have already registered before for AILET 2021, you may login to the official website and proceed with form-filling. Follow these steps to get yourself registered –
AILET 2021 Registration process
- Visit the official website of NLU, Delhi.
- Search for AILET admission link and click on it.
- If you are a new user, click on create new account button.
- Enter your email and get it confirmed.
- Enter details requested in the form (name, date of birth, address etc).
- Click on create account button and confirm.
After getting registered, candidates may proceed to the next step: form-filling.
AILET 2021 Form-filling
- Select the course you want to apply for and click on apply now button.
- You will be redirected to the application form.
- Fill up the application form by entering personal, academic and category details.
- Upload scanned images of your passport size photo and signature specimen.
- Click on save button after filling up the application form.
- Continue to payment gateway. Pay application fee via debit/credit cards, net banking or payment gateways.
- Download the application form and take printout for further use.
AILET 2021 Application Fee
|SC/ST BPL candidates||Free|
Here are some important instructions for you –
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply (before filling the application form).
- Fill up and submit the application form before the deadline.
- Fill up the application for correctly. Revise it before submitting.
- Enter a valid email id while registering.
- Enter a working mobile number while registering.
- Keep necessary documents ready while filling up the form.
- Make sure that scanned documents adhere to the guidelines set by the authorities.