AFMC stands for Armed Forces Medical College. Do you want to register for AFMC MBBS admission process this year? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, we will have an in-depth analysis of AFMC MBBS application process.
Article Overview and Contents
In this post, readers will find the following details – AFMC MBBS application form (dates and details), registration process (step by step guide), documents required and application fee. In short, this post contains all the important details that you need to know about AFMC MBBS application process.
Come, let us take a quick look at AFMC MBBS application process-overview:
|Name of admission process:||AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College) MBBS|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
AFMC won’t conduct its separate entrance test! Instead, AFMC admission process will be carried out on the basis of NEET score. AFMC merit list is prepared on the basis of applicants’ NEET score, AFMC screening test and ToELR score.
AFMC MBBS admission process is carried out at national level. Candidates across India are known to apply for this admission process. Successful candidates will obtain an MBBS seat at the prestigious AFMC, Pune.
DGHS (Directorate General of Health Services) conducts AFMC MBBS admission process each year. This post deals with the following details – important dates, registration process, form-filling process, payment of application fee, uploading documents and general instructions.
|Online application process will start on||1st week of July, 2021|
|Last date to submit online application form||3rd or 4th week of July, 2021|
|Admit card will be released on||–|
What’s the application process like, some of you may ask. Come, let us check it out –
AFMC MBBS 2021 Application Process
AFMC MBBS application process consists of the following stages –
- Uploading relevant documents
- Payment of application fee
Come, let us take a closer look at the steps involved in this process –
Steps to fill AFMC 2021 Application Form
- The first thing the candidate has to do is to visit the official website of the AFMC
- After visiting the site go to the MBBS section and click there
- The candidate will get “Login for UG” option on the generated page. Click on it
- If the candidate is new then click on the “New User Click Here to Register” button
- Without registration, the new candidates will not be allowed to fill the application form
- Now, the candidate has to fill the first part of the application form. They have to provide their email ID and mobile number
- Now enter your login credentials to log in and fill the second part of the form
- The candidate has to fill the qualification details and upload their scanned signature and photograph and then proceed to the third part of the application form
- Fill the details that are asked on the third part of the application form
- Now click on the option that is labeled as “View Application then Submit”
- Your application is filled, the thing needed to be done is to fill the application form
- A challan will be generated after the fill-up. The candidate has to print the SBI challan by clicking on the “Generate Challan” link
- Visit the nearest SBI bank in your locality to pay the fee
- Candidates can check the status of their fee status by login their account after 24-28 hours
- Don’t forget to take out the print of the application form after the submission
Highlights of application process
- The candidates have to read certain guidelines before they fill out the application form for the admission.
- The mode of filling the application form is through online only. The candidates will not get any offline option.
- In order to fill the application form, the candidates are required to register first. The forms will start getting filled in the first week of July 2021.
- The last date for registration and filling the online application form is the last week of July 2021.
- A challan will be generated which the candidate has to download and submit the fees of the application to the SBI bank.
- The candidates will be asked to enter the details of the deposited fee in the application form. Without the details, the form will not be completed.
- The application fee is the same for all the candidate which is Rs. 250.
- One can deposit the application fee through the SBI bank challan from the website of AFMC. Visit the nearest SBI bank in your locality and pay the required fee.
While filling up the application form, candidates are supposed to enter the following details –
- Personal details
- Contact details
- Academic details
Important documents required
- A valid email id
- An active mobile number
- Copy of NEET application form (for providing relevant information)
AFMC MBBS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Candidates who are Indian citizen are allowed to apply for the course. However, if the candidate is from Nepal, Bhutan or a person who has migrated from any country and has settled down in India are allowed to apply for the post.
- Marital Status: If the candidate is married then he or she is not eligible to apply for the course. Only the unmarried candidates are allowed.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidates who are applying should not be less than 17 years of age as on 31st of December 2021. However, for the B.Sc candidates, the age should not be more than 24 years.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should pass HS or its equivalent from a recognized university or board. The graduates of B.Sc can also apply for the course.
- Least Marks: The minimum required by the candidate is at least 60% in the PCB and should have minimum 50% mark in each of the subjects all in a single attempt.
- Subjects: Candidate should pass with eligible subjects like Chemistry, Physics, English, and Biology. Along with all these subject, the candidate should also have mathematics in HS.
- Candidates Appearing: The candidates those who are appearing or have appeared the qualifying examination up to 30th of April 2021 can also apply for the course.
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply (before filling the application form).
- Fill up and submit the application form before the deadline.
- Fill up the application for correctly. Revise it before submitting.
- Enter a valid email id while registering.
- Enter a working mobile number while registering.
- Keep necessary documents ready while filling up the form.
- Take printout of the form/confirmation page.