ACET stands for Actuarial Common Entrance Test. It is a national level entrance examination. Do you want to register for ACET this year? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, we will have an in-depth analysis of ACET 2021 application process.
Article Overview and Contents
This post will answer the following questions –
- How to register for ACET?
- How to fill ACET application form?
- What is the last date to submit ACET application form?
- And more…
Come, let us take a quick look at ACET application process-overview:
|Name of entrance exam:||ACET (Actuarial Common Entrance Test)|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
ACET is a national level entrance exam. IAI (Institute of Actuaries of India) conducts this test. The IAI conducts this exam twice in a year. The main aim of this entrance exam is to facilitate admission of eligible candidates into actuarial science programs/training.
Candidates interested in actuarial science education will benefit from this post. This post deals with the following topics – important dates, registration, form-filling, uploading relevant documents and payment of application fee.
|Online application process will start on||1st/2nd week of December, 2020|
|Last day to apply online||4th week of January, 2021|
|Admit card will be released on||2nd week of February, 2021|
Come, let us take a closer look at ACET registration process. Let us begin –
ACET 2021 Application Process
ACET application process consists of the following stages –
- Registration process
- Uploading relevant documents
- Payment of application fee
Come, let us take a closer look at the registration process. Here are the steps involved in this stage –
ACET 2021 Registration
- Visit the official website of ACET (actuariesindia.org).
- Search for ACET registration link/tab/option and click on it.
- Enter your personal details – name of the candidate, father’s/husband’s name, date of birth and gender.
- Enter your contact details – Email id, mobile number and landline number.
- Create a strong password and confirm it.
- Choose ID card type (Aadhar card, PAN card or Passport).
- Provide ID card number.
- Upload scanned image of ID card (PDF/PNG/JPG file, not exceeding 2 MB size).
- Specify how you came to know about ACET (by ticking relevant box).
- Click on ‘Sign Up’ button.
- A candidate will receive verification email sent to his/her inbox.
- Access the email and click on account verification link.
- A candidate will be redirected to login page.
After verification of your ACET account, the registration process is complete. Proceed to ‘form-filling’ stage now.
ACET 2021 Application Form
On clicking the ‘account verification’ link, a candidate will be redirected to a login page. He/she may login with his/her credentials (email id and password). After signing in, he/she may access the application form and fill it up.
The application form contains the following sections – Section for various details, section for uploading relevant documents and section for payment of application fee. Come, let us take a closer look at ACET form-filling process –
Steps to fill ACET Application Form
- After verifying your email id, you will be redirected to a login page.
- Enter your credentials (email id and password) and login.
- Enter personal, academic and contact details.
- Upload scanned image of your latest passport size photograph.
- Preview your application form.
- Click on ‘submit’ button.
- Proceed to the payment page.
- Select the mode of payment (credit/debit card, net banking etc) and make payment.
- Take printout of the confirmation page and keep it for further use/reference.
- While filling up the application form, a candidate is supposed to enter the following information –
- Personal information: Name of the candidate, middle name, last name, gender, date of birth, father’s/husband’s name etc.
- Contact information: Email id, mobile number, landline number etc.
- ID card information: Type of ID card and ID card number.
- Preferences: Choice of test center.
- Documents: Scanned image of candidate’s latest passport size photograph.
ACET 2021 Application Fee
- ACET application fee is 3000 INR.
- A candidate may pay application fee online (via credit/debit card or net banking).
Important documents required
- A valid email id
- An active mobile number
- Academic certificates
- Scanned documents
- ID card (Aadhar card, PAN card or Passport)
- Credit/debit card for paying application fee
Keeping the above mentioned things/documents ready will simplify the application process.
Guidelines for scanned images
|Photograph||Not exceeding 2 MB||JPG/PNG/PDF|
Let us check out whether you are eligible to apply for ACET or not –
ACET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to complete their 12th exam from a recognized board.
- Students who want to sit for ACET have to ensure that they have passed their 10+2 with Mathematics, Statistics or Economics. They also need to make sure that English should be one of their subjects. Otherwise a candidate will be held ineligible for this exam.
- The persons who are employed can also sit for this exam.
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply (before filling the application form).
- Fill up and submit the application form before the deadline.
- Fill up the application for correctly. Revise it before submitting.
- Enter a valid email id while registering.
- Enter a working mobile number while registering.
- Keep necessary documents ready while filling up the form.
- Make sure that scanned documents adhere to the guidelines set by the authorities.
- Take printout of the form/confirmation page.