Anand Agricultural University (AAU) is in need of Professors for their Agriculture Faculty. AAU is holding a recruitment drive to fill up 5 Professor’s vacancy in Agriculture Faculty. Here, you will be reading about job post details, vacancy and reservation details, eligibility criteria- age limit and educational qualifications, application and selection process.
Professor’s job post and vacancy details
- Job post- Professor (or equivalent)
- Faculty- Agriculture Department
- Disciplines- Agronomy/ Extension Education/ Agricultural Statistics/ Horticulture/ Plant Breeding/ Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry/ Agricultural Economics.
- Vacancy- Total 5 posts. 2 posts reserved for ST and 3 posts reserved for OBC category candidates.
Applicant should be below 55 years of age. In case of Gujarat Agricultural University employees, the age limit will be relaxed accordingly.
Educational Qualifications required-
- PhD Degree in appropriate disciplines mentioned above with good academic record. Applicant must be able to provide evidence of high quality published work. A minimum of 10 publications as books and/ or research/ policy papers.
- Minimum 10 years of experience of teaching experience in University/ College and/ or experience in research at University/ National Level Institutes/ Industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at Doctoral Level.
- Contribution to Innovation in the field of Education- design or creation of new curriculum, course or technology etc.
- Applicant should have scored a minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator based on ICAR/UGC Regulations.
- Applicant must possess basic knowledge of Computer Application equivalent to concepts of DOEACC Society.
How to apply?
- Application process is online. Applicant has to visit the website- www.aau.in and download the Bank Challan. The payment (General category- 1000 Rupees, SC/ST/OBC/Disabled- 250 Rupees) of processing fees has to be made through this Bank Challan at any branch of SBI (State Bank of India).
- After payment, online application has to be filled and applicant has to take a printout of the same.
- Printout of application form, along with attested copies of educational, work experience certificates and copy of Bank Challan deposited have to be sent to- The Registrar, Anand Agricultural University, Anand.
- The last day to pay the processing fees at SBI branch is- 21/01/2016.
- The last day to fill online application form is- 27/01/2016.
- The last date of receipt of printout of application form and other documents is- 30/01/2016.