Anand Agricultural University (AAU) is in need of Associate Professors for their Agriculture Information Technology Faculty. AAU is holding a recruitment drive to fill up the only 1 Associate Professor’s vacancy in Agriculture Information Technology Faculty. Here, you will be reading about job post details, vacancy and reservation details, eligibility criteria- age limit and educational qualifications, application and selection process.
Associate Professor’s job post and vacancy details
- Job post- Associate Professor (or equivalent)
- Faculty- Agriculture Information Department
- Disciplines-Computer Science.
- Vacancy- Total 1 post, falls under General (Unreserved) Category.
Applicant should be below 45 years of age. In case of Gujarat Agricultural University employees, the age limit will be relaxed accordingly.
Educational Qualifications required-
- PhD Degree in appropriate disciplines mentioned above with good academic record.
- Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks (or equivalent grade, if grading system is followed) in any of the following Discipline- Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Application/Computer Engineering/Agricultural Statistics.
- Minimum 8 years of experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/ research position which is equivalent to that of an Associate Professor in a University/College/Research Institute, excluding the period of PhD research. Evidence of published work and minimum 5 publications as books and/ or research/ policy papers.
- Contribution to Innovation in the field of Education- design or creation of new curriculum, course or technology etc.
- Applicant should have scored a minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator based on ICAR/UGC Regulations.
- Applicant must possess basic knowledge of Computer Application equivalent to concepts of DOEACC Society.
Also read: Agricultural Information Technology course
How to apply?
- Application process is online. Applicant has to visit the website- www.aau.in and download the Bank Challan. The payment (General category- 1000 Rupees, SC/ST/OBC/Disabled- 250 Rupees) of processing fees has to be made through this Bank Challan at any branch of SBI (State Bank of India).
- After payment, online application has to be filled and applicant has to take a printout of the same.
- Printout of application form, along with attested copies of educational, work experience certificates and copy of Bank Challan deposited have to be sent to- The Registrar, Anand Agricultural University, Anand.
- The last day to pay the processing fees at SBI branch is- 21/01/2016.
- The last day to fill online application form is- 27/01/2016.
- The last date of receipt of printout of application form and other documents is- 30/01/2016.